1. May 7, 2022  

Silithus to OP?

Hello, i went to Silithus today as lvl 60 to get my last cooking recipe before outlands but the monsters show with a skull like they're to strong with 14-15k HP.
    Just wondering if thats a bug or they've changed that for some reason?

2. May 7, 2022  
    they have increased the mobs level due to "Ahn'Qiraj" event that should have been hosted on previous season of Frostmourne

I do not know if it is intended that the zone is still buffed or not

3. May 7, 2022  
    Ah sadly.. i hope they change that soon then :<

4. May 8, 2022  
    It's intended (:

"Additionally, as the event “Scepter of the Shifting Sands” has not been finished yet, we shall proceed with the progression of the event into the next season."

5. And how on 60 LVL to farm "Essence of Air"? It will not work to farm. Or you can use the Essence of Air, but to buy the recipe from the NPC 'Magnus Frostwake', this NPC must first be seen (he is a ghost). To do this, you need to use the Trinket "Spectral Essence", which is given as a reward for the quest "Kirtonos The Held". BUT NPC 'Eva Sarkhoff' does not give a quest! As a result, there is no air on the server. Here is such crap... If you cannot put a normal LVL for mobs due to a game event, then make at least Eva Sarkhoff give quests.

6. Warmane should disable the Ahn Qiraj Event since no one is doing it and they don't wanna change something about it, since no one is crazy to farm 2 million of vanilla materials, at least let people level in that zone if you failed in an event.

7. I just went there to farm herbs and got killed by 4 level 74 and 76 mobs, wtf, I wish they would get those mobs back to normal...