1. May 7, 2022  

Getting killed again and again and again... Someone help?

Hey everyone! (Sorry for mistakes, english isn't my first language)

I'm stuck in a loop of getting killed by some Alli Draenei atm, so I wanted to finally make this post.

I'm 28 and played WoW since I was about 14 with a few months and years break here and there. Since I started, I played a Hunter, but instead of creating it 'with the perfect build' yada yada, I just build it as I liked it and made a sec skilltree with what is considered a 'good build', so I would be helpful in raids and so on.
    I'm more of a PVE player myself, so I don't care about the fanciest armor and weapons and don't grind until I get a certain item, unless it's a mount or some trivial stuff. I just don't see the fun of killing other players, because I know how annoying it is to get all the way back to your corpse and I don't see how making someone feel bad playing a game would benefit me in any way (Unless it's pvp where the player obviously risks getting killed and willingly engages in pvp battles).
    With my lvl 73 hunt I'm in Northrend atm, questing and stuff, but I never keep playing with that char for more than half an hour because some ***** will always find me and kill me, sometimes camp to kill me over and over again.

Now my question:

Is there a class that wouldn't get attacked that much, just because they are usually 'overpowered' or something? I thought about starting a new char, just so I could finally do some endgame stuff without getting killed every 30 mins. Pala is obviously not the worst choice, but I met a DK a few days ago that killed four lvl 70+ alliance almost on his own, which impressed me quite a bit. Rogues also seem to be quite good for pvp...?
    I would love some help, either here or ingame, just so I could play in peace at least SOMEtimes.

Also: If you're just replying with some 'Girls can't play mmorpgs properly' or something - thank you so much for your opinion, but I didn't ask to be judged because of my gender, neither do I want to 'play WoW properly' with all the gs stuff and all. As I said, I'm into PVE, questing, inis, etc.
    For everyone who's willing to give me some advice: Thank you so so much! I really appreciate it ♥♥♥

Horde: Fynnigan
    Alliance: Kyell

2. May 7, 2022  
    Unfortunately I don't think there's a class that is considered overpowered enough that people will leave you alone. I think a bigger deterring factor for these people is gear, as they're more likely to engage on people not in pvp gear since they're more likely to win.

Alternatively, you could play a class with more ways to escape being ganked. Night elf druids are notoriously good at slipping away once they get flight form, as you can quickly shadowmeld to drop combat, and immediately enter flight form to get away. Another option is rogues for similar reasons, as you can try to vanish and sprint away when someone goes to gank you.

One last potential tip is that you can try cc'ing them and running away on your hunter. If they have flying it'll be rough until you get it yourself, but you can use your pets stun, set a freezing trap at your feet if they're melee, and then try to run away enough to mount using cheetah.

Hope the suggestions help!

3. May 9, 2022  
    join a guild. one with a reputation for protecting their lowbies. though you might need to roll ally for that XD

4. May 10, 2022  
    Just quest somewhere else if you cant find someone willing to gank your ganker, if they corpsecamp you just use the unstuck feature and move on.

5. May 10, 2022  
    You need to keep an eye out, and gtfo of this kind of situations before they even happen. Be smart, have a plan how to get away. Trying to go the same zone or same quest giver, just keep getting ganked because "insert made up reason why it is not fair to kill you" is absolute delusion, people kill such players with great pleasure, because they behave like NPCs or bots, no real human is that far detached.

You need to come to terms that game is like that and play it accordingly. You will truly enjoy it then.

6. May 10, 2022  
    Also: If you're just replying with some 'Girls can't play mmorpgs properly' or something
    If you didn't bring it up, we would never know....

Log another char and go back in some time or take a new zone

7. May 12, 2022  
    Ask in global for help and usually someone will whisper you back and kill them. Just let them know class and name. This way they can prepared to deal with the issue. I am surprised someone didn't kill you in the level 30-50 zones because lots of level 80s love to kill quest givers and all the newbies around them. The groups of bored pvp players has gotten silly and for the most part they don't have the skill to deal with someone actually good at pvp.

Last time I had to go to the blood elf starting area to take care of some level 80 dk. Killed him twice and made him res at spirt healer. More often then not these people are not good at the game.

8. May 12, 2022  
    If you didn't bring it up, we would never know....

Log another char and go back in some time or take a new zone
    To be fair, JukkasKatniss seems to have Finnish origin. Jukka is common Finnish name for men. JukkasKatniss is same as BobsKatniss (Bob's Katniss). Just saying..

Anyway, back on topic.

Gank me once, shame on you.
    Gank me twice, shame on me.
    Gank me thrice, shame on both of us.

Repeatedly being ganked means you either need to take a break, change zones or queue up and do a RDF. Anybody below 80 gets ganked at some point. You can learn to avoid it better over time.

No class will discourage higher leveled player(s) from ganking you.

9. May 15, 2022  
    Thanks for all the replies! :) I'm glad this post wasn't treated as disrespectful as I've seen here and there.

@ZpiXDK As OhieMitzen pointed out, I thought it would be assumed because of my name anyways, that's why I pointed it out like that. It's just the number 1 thing I hear on online games, so I hoped not all of the replies would be something along the lines of 'No matter your lvl and gear, you won't be able to play properly anyways, because your a giiiiiirl' or some childish bs.
    So I'm glad about the neutral or nice answers!

I guess I'll just have to switch to another zone or something, until my gear is 'good enough' to be somewhat of a threat. Also, I'm usually in rdf most of the time, but for dps it can take a while for it to pop up sadly.

Anyway, all that doesn't matter. Thank you all! :)