1. June 4, 2022  

Pvp state unbalanced

Yo boys,

hard to find the right words but,..........................
    PVP is just UNBALANCED. Alliance has ATLEAST TWICE as many blackrocks players in every bg u play. They just hard overgear basically every battleground u join. GM´s & Server hosts, if u check the statistics, Horde is loosing atleast 70% of theirs bgs.

My homies and I joined the server like a week ago, we all invested some cash to atleast get hc ready, maybe get some epics, enchants etc. tp just get started, but at this point BATTLEGROUNDS are just unfair. PVP may be more than about skill, but the average gear HOLE is just too much.

IDK time2NERF BLACKROCKS in crossplay bgs or stop it at all. They can have their good time im arema but battlegrounds are UNFAIR.

2. June 4, 2022  
    Yep, same experience here. Blackrock overgeared players, or even obvious premades going against frostmourne's ~2kgs nubs. Not fun.

3. June 6, 2022  
    You missed the best part.

Click the Armory button at the top of the Warmane website. It will list the top 50 arena teams.

On Battlegroup 1 (Blackrock and Icecrown), 46/50 teams are alliance. On Battlegroup 2, (Blackrock and Frostmourne) 44/50 teams are alliance. Literally, 90% of the top arena teams are alliance.

Separating Blackrock won't fix the issue. The issue is that alliance racials are just better for PvP. Mostly the human racials - having a racial that is a pvp trinket allows you to slot either an extra pve trinket or a different effect pvp trinket, instead of a normal insignia of the alliance, is just busted. When you can run 2 pve trinkets, and still get the pvp cc remove effect, whereas horde have to run 1 pvp trinket and can then run a pve trinket, thats a world of difference.

Solution? Make the alliance racial a longer cooldown (4minutes) or give horde an equivalent (make undead WOTF function like a pvp trinket instead of just removing charm, fear, and sleep). Even if you nerf their pvp trinket racial, they still get perception, which is also handy in pvp.

But it won't happen because it's not very blizz-like, so we're wasting our time talking about it. I doubt the devs will even read this.