1. May 15, 2022  

Cant Donate

Keeps telling me my Credit card isnt a Visa or Mastercard when it is a Visa card

2. May 15, 2022  

3. May 15, 2022  

4. May 16, 2022  

5. May 16, 2022  
    The same problem for me :/
    "credit card not supported" xd

6. May 17, 2022  

7. May 17, 2022  
    I’m in the same boat. I tried to donate yesterday and got the same info. Glad I’m not the only one

8. May 18, 2022  
    Same here in AUS, do they not want my money?

9. May 20, 2022  
    I noticed it's been like this for a couple weeks now. I believe it is a Faster Pay issue, and not Warmane, but I could be wrong. All I know is it was the only option I was willing to use to donate, and now it's not available, so guess I won't be doing that for a while.

10. May 24, 2022  
    So, I've noticed that when you try to donate now, you are brought to a new FasterPay page. Now it makes you go through the process of opening an account through their website (even when you make the choice to not create one), requires personal information, and then at the end still gives the exact same message saying the visa card is no longer accepted from my country. You also can't delete your FasterPay account without contacting them through email.

I'll be very happy when WOTLK classic is released. I've been here on and off since 2010 donating on two different accounts, but I think this will be where it comes to an end. Would be nice to see something posted on here about it to let people know there might be difficulties with donating at the moment, but I guess that's asking too much.

11. May 25, 2022  
    It now says API Key is invalid. Warmane... fix your API KEY!

12. June 3, 2022  
    Tried to donate today as well but with no success. Faster Pay is making things worse and the other options are not on the table. Too bad because I was about to donate some serious money . I'm from UK as well.