1. May 16, 2022  

Any other add-ons that are a must-have for raiding on Lordaeron?

I'm running 7 on my 76 Prot Pally right now:

Deadly Boss Mods
    AtlasLoot
    GearScoreLite
    Recount
    Omen Threat Meter
    PallyPower
    ShieldWatch

2. May 16, 2022  
    you only MUST have DBM, or Merfin's WeakAuras remake of DBM...
    but if you're looking for recommendations...

Details or Skada are better than Recount for meters

if you can make it work (some people have issues with it) HudMap is good on fights to tell where "bad zones" are

I personally rock ElvUI for interface, expose extra action bars and configure a thousand small things, at the cost of hours of your life to set it up for the first time

WeakAuras... tired of keeping track of *everything* you need on a prot pala? this might help remind you about your Sacred Shield not being up... assuming you set up the aura correctly (or grab an import string from some forum posts)

3. May 16, 2022  
    you only MUST have DBM, or Merfin's WeakAuras remake of DBM...
    but if you're looking for recommendations...

Details or Skada are better than Recount for meters

if you can make it work (some people have issues with it) HudMap is good on fights to tell where "bad zones" are

I personally rock ElvUI for interface, expose extra action bars and configure a thousand small things, at the cost of hours of your life to set it up for the first time

WeakAuras... tired of keeping track of *everything* you need on a prot pala? this might help remind you about your Sacred Shield not being up... assuming you set up the aura correctly (or grab an import string from some forum posts)
    I'll take a look at Skada.

ShieldWatch is what I use for Sacred Shield, not to know when it's up (which it does tell me, so it serves that purpose), but to see how much EHP my Sacred Shield has. I vaguely remember it having around 1300-1500EHP at around the 5k gearscore mark, which, while not much by itself, adds up over the course of a prolonged fight (1000+ EHP every 6 seconds).