1. May 18, 2022  

Enable Crossfaction RDF HC for Lordaeron

I just started a new Character on Lordaeron, and RDF HC queue takes very long damn time. I understand that in this exact moment, Lordaeron population is not at his best and i think that a cross faction Rdf system can improve experience for a lot of players, like Frostmourne realm. Rdf queue will be faster, gearing will be faster and people will enjoy more the pre-raid content.
    I hope somebody from the Staff will read this. What you guys think? would you like crossfaction rdf ?

2. May 18, 2022  
    There were ****load of cross faction / cross realm RDF ideas. None of them would work. The problem is not lack of people queing, it's lack of people willing to tank/heal.

3. May 18, 2022  
    There were ****load of cross faction / cross realm RDF ideas. None of them would work. The problem is not lack of people queing, it's lack of people willing to tank/heal.
    It would definitely help, especially queuing at not the most active server time, saying none of them would work is a lazy excuse.. :D

4. May 18, 2022  
    This.

It dosn't matter if it use all servers and cross faction, when it's only DPS queing on all servers :D

Just today I had up to 4min que as a healer... (They normal insta pop)

5. May 18, 2022  
    Tank que is insta pop my man. Give it a try

6. Tank que is insta pop my man. Give it a try
    Not toady. Since Frostmourne, Lordaeron is losing players. Cross-faction rdf could solve some problems. Why it's so problematic for you guys?

7. Not toady. Since Frostmourne, Lordaeron is losing players. Cross-faction rdf could solve some problems. Why it's so problematic for you guys?
    Won't solve anything, or you think opposite faction as a whole consists only as healers and tanks? You either roll tank or stay as DPS and enjoy 20 min rdf pops
    Edited: June 24, 2022

8. Would solve nothing

I just started a new Character on Lordaeron, and RDF HC queue takes very long damn time. I understand that in this exact moment, Lordaeron population is not at his best and i think that a cross faction Rdf system can improve experience for a lot of players, like Frostmourne realm. Rdf queue will be faster, gearing will be faster and people will enjoy more the pre-raid content.
    I hope somebody from the Staff will read this. What you guys think? would you like crossfaction rdf ?
    Mate i know its a old thread but theres plenty people, problem is with the RDF system itself, ive tested it multiple times with friends, the system isnt able to link together the correct people, we made a group of 3 with a healer and 2 dps and qued up, so it displayed we were missing only a tank, one other dps would be a pug. Then i qued with a dps and a tank in another group, so now we had 1 group needing a tank and dps and other healer and 2 dps, but the que didnt pop for any of us, the frist group would stay looking for only tank and other group would miss a healer and so we waited over 5 minutes before one of the group got a pop up and the other was still waiting.

So in short we got plenty of people qued up its just the system dont work and so we cant find a group.