1. May 19, 2022  

An old timer looking to put together a good group

Hey folks, Arashikage here, and I'm a veteran WoW player who's played both retail and private. I used to play on another server back in 2015 or so after which I stopped playing, then tried out Legion and BFA on retail and quit before Shadowlands.

Coming back to WoTLK, I'm an experienced player looking to put together a regular group for 10 mans on Icecrown. I'm mainly looking to run ICC10 for now, and then see how it goes from there. I'm looking for chilled out, sensible people with decent English so communication isn't an issue. I need people committed to finishing the raid and not slacking/quitting after the first wipe. I ask that you be familiar with tactics for ICC 10, but I can help you learn stuff if you aren't. Discord is a must, at least to listen to calls. Speaking is optional. Please be gemmed and enchanted appropriately. In exchange, here's what I'm committed to offering

1. Fair rolls and looting - I do not like the existing culture of reserving items, in my opinion it's just ninja in advance. NOTHING in any of my raids will ever be reserved. Master loot on boss drops with a priority system (e.g. ranged weapons go to hunters over warriors and rogues, just like melee weapons go to people who actually swing them first)

2. A high quality raid with clear directions - I'll take you through tactics and tell you exactly what I need from you, and if everything goes well, we're in and out in good time

3. No need to join a guild, I myself do my 25 mans with Endless Winter (great guild btw, we use DKP). This 10man cadence is not affiliated to any guild.

I look forward to hearing from folks! Reply to this thread or add me in game Arashikage/Naatlevde/Shamdunk/Taurestgump/Imrahil/Flameyo
    Edited: May 19, 2022 Reason: removed reference to another server.

2. May 21, 2022  
    Hey there, welcome to Warmane!

Good luck with your pursuits, but in my opinion it would make sense for you to create a separate thread for your recruitment in this section here - http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=270

Enjoy your stay!

3. May 21, 2022