1. May 22, 2022  

Buff Transparency and other small Things.

Greetings!

I have a few things I wanted to talk about and thought a Forum Post might be the Right Idea.

I first want to dive into the Realm of Buffs, for Instance and Raid content.

From what I saw (I play on Frostmourne atm), the bosses tend to have more HP compared to Original Naxx.

These Values are for Example:
    Gothik
    Original: 836k
    Frostmourne: 1547k Approx 85% more

Thaddius
    Original: 3837k
    Frostmourne: 6711k Approx 75% more

These are just Examples, from my Understanding Saphiron hast 50% more HP

This with the Addition of a Damage Buff, brings me to my Suggestion:
    Please make these Buffs Transparent to the Community (If you have I am sorry but I didn t find anything).
    Community in my Oppinoun is everything to a Server, and testing + Transparency should take place if possible.
    Naxxrammas was intended as an easy lets say "beginner" friendly raid, a rehash of a Raid that was and still is considered one of the harder old raids.
    Doing this is fine, but I am concerned that going forwards this Trend could be a godsend for the more Ambitious players, and Alienate the Casual base of a Server. While buffing these Raids there could bring new challenges like, being more mindful with your setup or needing Resistance of some sort or whatever it could sprial into smth like:
    Yogg 0 but with 70% more HP
    While I am in favor of making things more Challenging I have to say that sadly increasing HP and dmg doesn t really make it more challenging in naxxrammas case, it just takes longer. (I guess adding new mechanics are a cool way to explore a harder challenges.)
    Allthough I just said I am in Favor of having a bit of a Challenge, I have to admit that I am probably more in Favor of keeping it like Blizzard intended.(Also there could be made a Case that Buffing Raid encounters will make certain choices for Classes in a Raid less appealing for example Warrior Tanks which are argubly the Worst out of the 4 Tanks and might struggle even more because of Changes)
    I guess we saw in the case of Classic WoW/TBC, that changing nothing to a few things or release pre nerf version the Game got a lot of Buzz and attention even if it was easy, just because smth is easy doesn´t mean that it won´t give the more hardcore player smth to do, like competing for Speed and execution.

These Buffs seem to also affect normal Instances, Heroics etc.

While I don´t really have to say much on that other than that some mobs in Ealier dungeons like the draconids in ubrs are hitting quite "one shotty" when being faced as a Tank. I have a little story about Ramparts nhc, Last boss.

The Dragon rider dismounts, and the dragon does flying while Mr Orcboy runs towards me, naturally as the Tank I do battle with him in honorable Combat.
    In my head I am glad that after this encounter I gain the golden shower of the level up and being closer to 80. When the Kind Sir Orc man ran up to me, he greeted my Face with a 5,7 Crit and one Shot me, he then was somehow bursted down by my group and I missed out on the exp not getting my Golden Shower after all. *sadface.jpeg*

Lastly, I want to talk about RDF and the Merged Faction Feature and things I don´t enjoy:

Being with Horde Friends in RDF is Fun, in the Interest of your time I will make these points short.
    - Items being tradeable is good, at the end of the dungeon when someone already left and I can´t whisper him if he really needs that tank item as DPS, not so much.
    - All other Items aren´t Tradeable, I want to give the healer a Manapot I looted? No Dice sadly
    - General Problems that People aren´t shown in Group, are getting bugged out and having to take Leaver Buster.
    - I had a problem 2 times where an invisible wall was keeping me from going further into the Instance (Crypta)

If you read to this Point I thank your for your time and whish you a jolly good Day.

PS: English isn´t my First Language so please ex(e)cu[s](t)e me for any mistakes.
    Edited: May 23, 2022 Reason: I think I scuffed the prefix its supposed to be Realms hm