1. May 22, 2022  

We have a Wpvp with childern problem

We've always had level 80 near bis players being jerks to lowbies out of boredom, but as of late it's only gotten worst since Blackrock and Frostmorne Realm has come over. Where someone would deal with 3-5 semi skilled wpvp players we now have 9-14 players grouping up in Tenaris, Strangle Thorn is always been a bad area with multiple alts having level 80 friends/mains, and Hillebrand is also over run with higher level twinks or level 80 death squads. I'm cool with wpvp and have good and bad interactions with alliance players, From the troll that you ignore on their multiple accounts following you around Orginmmar with their level 80 feral dudu, to the feral, of level, pausing fight after a level 80 hpala heals them just to let you eat for a fair fight (super rare).

At this point the only thing I can think that one can suggest to all players to use unstuck as a way to get around campers, but the unstuck function is once every 12 hours which is not functional for this. You could say, "lets gather pvp players and repeal them". Sure that use to work, but lorderon is a pve server and ,for one reason or another, people are not willing to go out of their way to defend lowbie area's. Since this activity is usually around Saturday's during high frequency times I guess just avoid popular zones and popular times to play, but overall this is making the game unplayable to too many people.

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to throw a bunch of pvp nerds into a pve server, but you've made the thing people leave the server for 3 times worst. Happy I got an 80 mage, but I won't be levelin an alt any time soon.
    Edited: May 22, 2022 Reason: sentence structure and better reading.

2. May 22, 2022  
    Unstuck feature is available every half an hour, not every 12 hours.

3. May 22, 2022  
    I can only assume Deathsorrow has all of our jimmies rustled as of late.

4. May 22, 2022  
    Hmm that must have changed in the last 3 months I thought it was longer.. I think it would be valuable for there to be a help message for newer players to understand that they have the option to unstuck away from people camping their bodies..

IDK I'd rather the server host more players then have more players log and quit at level30-50 because of this behavior. Ultimately it's up to people to do what they want to do or to do anything about it in game. On the other hand multiple languages on the server means my ignore list is growing. I think it would be wise for separate language channels to be made, but I guess that's a minor complaint.