1. May 22, 2022  

[Rep] Just got to Exalted with Netherwing in 1 quest

So we were starting the rep grind for the Netherwing Drake Mounts. At some stage we could get the quest "Illidan Stormrage", which outed us as imposters and then we got flown (very slowly) back to Shattrath. At that point we were automatically boosted to Exalted and given the mount of our choice as a quest reward ???

This is not how I remember it, before it took a long time of daily quest grinds and finding eggs. My question is, is this change on Warmane just for Netherwing faction or is rep boosted like this for all? We were quite surprised lol.

2. May 22, 2022  
    Shhhh... don't let everyone know it'll be less cool to have one lol. But yes all my alts have it for this reason.

3. May 23, 2022  
    I never bothered to do Netherwing rep because of that reason you mention, its long and tedious. But now that I know I can skip it I'm gonna go get myself a new drake!!!

4. May 24, 2022  
    what exactly quest is on your mind "Illidian Stormrage"?

5. May 24, 2022  
    If it's the quest: https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?quest=11108

Then it's a Warmane thing (kinda lame tbh) as the quest would normally only give 1000rep. AND you needed to be exalted before you could take the quest.