1. May 24, 2022  

cant validate version error running on macbookpro from 2009 10.11.6

In the last couple of weeks i was on and off able to log in. if it fails it fails with cant validate the game version, but for example last saturday this was not an issue. This is without me changing anything on my client so I expect something on the server side changing.
    Can someone help?

2. May 31, 2022  
    Yeah, same thing. Downloaded WotlLK (for Mac) from Warmane website, World of Warcraft.app opens successfully, but when I try to log in, it shows that Unable to validate game version.

MacOs Mojave (supports x32), WotLK 3.3.5a 12340. I guess something on the server's side has changed. Or maybe some traffic when client and server do "handshake" doesn't come through.

Edit: I use username to log in, not email

3. May 31, 2022  
    MacOs Mojave (supports x32), WotLK 3.3.5a 12340. I guess something on the server's side has changed. Or maybe some traffic when client and server do "handshake" doesn't come through.
    try to use this .app https://mega.nz/#!w953AThS!IujGFBQPL...Sgpr4RAsYgiNtk

4. June 1, 2022  
    Replaced the .app with your version and it didn't help, same error. On Russian forums I've read that MacOs version doesn't support anticheat, maybe that has to do something with this problem. Thou, I can log in to other 3.3.5a servers.

Tried logging in with enUS and ruRU clients. Same thing...

5. I was playing on my Mac for 3 weeks on other 3.3.5a server and it wasn't bad. Then, suddenly I've got an idea to try to connect to Warmane again. And it worked !!! No idea what had changed and that makes me think, that one day the problem will come back. Will announce, when the problem occurs again. Till then I'm enjoying the gameplay.

6. Played during a week, 8 hours ago was able to connect, now the same thing "unable to validate version".

7. same for me since 12h : "impossible to validate the version of the game " imac 2013 10.13.6 french

8. Now it's working. At least the problem is temporary

9. Hello to all,
    still no solution for the owners of mac 2014, with an error when launching the game "impossible to validate the version of the game"? With the same configuration it worked for two weeks, then nothing for about a month. On Pc no problem.
    Thanks bye