Hi, I'd say I'm quite good with the TellMeWhen addon, but the version available for Wotlk offers very limited options so I was thinking about using Weak Auras (WA) instead. I'd appreciate a lot if someone experienced in working with this addon could take a look at it and tell me whether creating following auras for DK would be even possible. It contains a lot of conditions and triggers so I'm not really sure. Thanks a lot.

WA1
If the target has the debuff of Chains of Ice 2s or lower (no debuff), my rune of frost 1 or 2 is ready or my death rune is ready, there’s no Desecration debuff on the target, keep showing CHAINS OF ICE icon.

WA2
If the target has the chains of ice debuff or Desecration debuff, doesn’t have Frost Fever debuff, my rune of frost 1 or 2 is ready or my death rune is, keep showing ICY TOUCH icon.

WA3
If the target doesn’t have Blood Plague debuff and my unholy rune 1, 2 or death rune is ready, keep showing PLAGUE STRIKE icon.

WA4
If I have over 40 runic power, there’s no Unohly Blight debuff on the target or it’s lower than 2s, keep showing DEATH COIL icon.

WA5
If I have frost rune 1, 2 and unholy rune 1, 2 or 2 death runes ready (or combinations of frost+death, unholy+death), Forst Fever and Blood Plague debuff is applied on the target and my HP is over 30%, keep showing SCOURGE STRIKE as long as conditions are met.

WA6
If I have frost rune 1, 2 and unholy rune 1, 2 or 2 death runes ready (or combinations of frost+death, unholy+death), Forst Fever and Blood Plague debuff is applied on the target and my HP is under or equal 30%, keep showing DEATH STRIKE as long as conditions are met.

WA7
If I have my blood rune 1 or 2 ready, keep showing BLOOD STRIKE

WA8
If I don’t have Horn of Winter buff applied, show HORN OF WINTER icon

WA9
If I don’t have Bone Shield buff applied, my unholy rune or death rune is ready and the spell isn’t on CD, display BONE SHIELD icon.