1. June 7, 2022  
    3 classes can wear Smourne:
    - DK is only medicore in arena.
    - Palys prefer preg spec in arena even though they have access to Smourne.
    - Warr is OP no matter if he uses Smourne or Oathbinder hc instead.

Don't think that removing Smourne would change the balance whatsoever.
    I can attest to this. Everything said here is correct. Warriors will simply move over to oathbinder and benefit from the higher crit chance just as much as they benefit from the strength on the mourne. Paladins enjoy the mourne but they use the Preg spec more and unholy dk can use HC bryntroll just as well as Shadowmourne and in some cases HC bryntroll is better, if lucky favors the player. 2 bryntroll procs close together can usually result in a kill, and the lifesteal healing is also quite nutty.

2. June 9, 2022  
    Am i the only person in this server that thinks SM are highly overrated? i have pal and dk with SM and the differences are MEH from second BIS like Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand

3. June 9, 2022  
    Am i the only person in this server that thinks SM are highly overrated? i have pal and dk with SM and the differences are MEH from second BIS like Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand
    Well, the Smourne proc is compareable to a extra bom buff. It's strong but not game breaking.
    The bigger issue is 284 gear in general. Arena would be more balanced with a 264 gear cap like back on AT.
    It would nerf certain classes such as Awarr who scales way too good with ArP from highend PvE offparts.
    Edited: June 9, 2022

First 12