1. May 26, 2022  

Those things thats ruins everyhting

Warmane could be a really awsome server but it fail because of small things that really kills it.

I know that some people will disagree on some point with me but sadly those guy are be bullies, I mean people that don't want a fair game but a game they win no matter, sportsmanship wasn't a part of their vocabulary.

- potions freeaction : kills litterally rogues
    - potions against stealth : greatly handicap rogues and druids
    - Shadow mourne : was not desing to be the basic weapon of every War DK Ret... One can be fun 10 is a game killer
    - Entering bg with a huge group : everyone have in mind the team that litterally ruins all Alterac and I absolutely have no clue what they find fun in playing a group of 40 people with BIS stuff vs 40 player average stuff and that CAN'T be as organised. (except if they are a fail irl and they have to balance that) this morning I entered an alterac they won 582/0 : was it really fun ? For whom?
    - no limitation in healer in bg : 2 or 3 at the very max should be allowed, once again this morning there was 6 healer in EOS vs 1, do I have to tell you which side won?
    - Multiboxer, I still haven't found a clue why it is allowed as it is completly out of the principle of the game, one human plays one avatar and tries to be the best with it. Here we just have looser most of the time that only rely on the fact that they can os one person with one click multiplied by 5. and sadly it is either a failure ( they don't manage properly and make their team loose ) or they handle it properly and ruins the game killling everything instantly ( oh balance *5 so fun )
    - s5 : why splitting players, that reduces the players available for arena or BG, if they didn't want to play agaisnt Icecrown in arena a simple tag could have done it no?
    - script users : this game is supposed to determine whose has better dexterity, it is not a coding competition,

I'm an average player and don't mind to loose fairly but get really fed loosing to people clearly worse than me just because they overexploit things or team up in stupid proportion.

I have tested 3 4 guild on the last years they all died because of those kind of problem, we enter a bg get wiped so bad people just want to quit ... and quit.

2. May 26, 2022  
    What are you trying to discuss here, yeah, people use everything they can to win. Bigger sticks, better tactics, communication, greater numbers, greatest rat attacks are logical and obvious go-to since dawn of time in our world. You want some deleted potion or axe to change that? After 5mins there will be "next thing" to complain about.

And you should find a guild where people who will not quit are invited, where complainers and quitters are actively kicked out.

3. May 26, 2022  
    Stupid answer, it is a game and you have a responsibility as game designer to balance things that is why everys single game on the planet except war has rules. If you go on a football match with 20 players you'll be stopped, here it is the same thing; people are using method that should not be allowed as it completely destroy the balance. Take a duel rogue war , if the war uses freeaction potion what are the chances of the rogue??? ZERO!!! What is the point of such a game just tell me?
    Tell me you enter a game when you have no chances to win ? One hundred percent you will say no or you are either a liar or a sadomasochist.
    Even in formula one they have limited the budget so the gap between team is acceptable and the fun stay.
    What is the next step fullauto riffle and tank and aerial support for those who pay?

4. May 26, 2022  
    Your own example lacks any balance. You are just rogue enjoyer who wants to own others. Or you think rogue being able to kill anything while keeping them in stunlock is "fair"?
    Cheap shot > kidney shot > gouge > blind > vanish + cheap shot again > other CC skills again... All while dealing damage and using them to pool energy for burst.
    Thankfully, Warmane team are reasonable people and they ignore such baby cryouts about "balance" with genius idea to kill every spec except one played by topic starter

5. May 26, 2022  
    Find another dude and 2v1 that guy with FAP. Or even better 5v1 him so hard, he writes a topic crying about it.

6. May 26, 2022  
    The 284 meta was never balanced by Blizz because the game never got to that point that it is here due to cataclysm - retail players just didn't have the time. Shadowmourne was also left unchanged because the only people who had it were hardcore pve players, which were mostly bad in pvp.
    And yes, shadowmourne is op, you cant deny that.

7. May 26, 2022  
    yes, delete everything so you can become better player

8. May 26, 2022  
    3 classes can wear Smourne:
    - DK is only medicore in arena.
    - Palys prefer preg spec in arena even though they have access to Smourne.
    - Warr is OP no matter if he uses Smourne or Oathbinder hc instead.

Don't think that removing Smourne would change the balance whatsoever.

9. May 28, 2022  
    If you play rogue and intentionally try to kill a SM warrior then you deserve to get killed ;)

10. May 29, 2022  
    If you play rogue and intentionally try to kill a SM warrior then you deserve to get killed ;)
    And then you murder him because Shadowmourne alone is not a free win.

11. May 29, 2022  
    And then you murder him because Shadowmourne alone is not a free win.
    Ah, duality of man. Having one item makes somebody invincible, OP, not fun to play against etc. And when you defeat such a player, all of a sudden they're trash, **** and what not. So is it the item that makes the player, or the player that makes the character.

12. May 29, 2022  
    i was just suggesting that maybe rogue isn't the best class against a warrior, especially Bis Geared ones

13. June 5, 2022  
    Your own example lacks any balance. You are just rogue enjoyer who wants to own others. Or you think rogue being able to kill anything while keeping them in stunlock is "fair"?
    Cheap shot > kidney shot > gouge > blind > vanish + cheap shot again > other CC skills again... All while dealing damage and using them to pool energy for burst.
    Thankfully, Warmane team are reasonable people and they ignore such baby cryouts about "balance" with genius idea to kill every spec except one played by topic starter
    you do realise how stupid your answer is??? the rogue is designed like that and pulling of theses CC nearly never happens in real situation and moreover if it was really a problems of balance why wouldn"t warmane allow this potion in arena??? they don't because they know it would kill the rogue plain and simple.
    Saying Warmane is reasonable / and crybaby just try to discredit a real argumentation. A rogue whithout stun is wortheless

14. June 6, 2022  
    "Those things thats ruins everyhting"

addons, scripts, teamspeak// discord....

15. June 7, 2022  
    The 284 meta was never balanced by Blizz because the game never got to that point that it is here due to cataclysm - retail players just didn't have the time. Shadowmourne was also left unchanged because the only people who had it were hardcore pve players, which were mostly bad in pvp.
    And yes, shadowmourne is op, you cant deny that.
    How is shadowmourne OP?
    It has slightly higher weapon damage but the same DPS as other LOD/25hc lich king weapons
    It has basic stats, with more str than stamina unlike glorenzeig giving stamina over strength
    It's proc ability gives 270 str for 10 seconds with scaling str per soulfragment
    so 270 (which is like 310 str for most classes) str for 10 seconds + a 2k shadow damage explosion split among every enemy.

54 - 620 attack power on a weapon's proc ability + a 2k shadow damage proc is "OP" I'd highly argue that

Shadowmourne is the best weapon, yes, but it's by far not "Overpowered", and you can easily beat someone in PvP who has it while you don't
    if you're using HC bryntroll or other like-wise weapons of similar caliber. I've beaten many BiS pvp players with HC bryntroll myself. The mourne is strong, not
    overpowered.

12 Last