1. May 26, 2022  

How to increase the population?

I really like this server, and the blizz-like atmosphere here. In mine opinion this is the best Blizzlike Wotlk private serwer so far. But to the point, I wonder how to increase the number of players , 10k online it will be sweet. Of course from time to time we have here 8k online, and it is great. while the potential is not used!

take a look at my conclusions below:
    https://imageup.me/2qu

keywords in google search engine is mostly general phrases like "private serwer wow", "wow private serwer"etc.
    There are no specific phrases for the blizzlike wotlk server like "wotlk blizzlike private server", "WotLK private server 2022", "WoW WotLK private server"","wow x1 private server", "wow 3.3.5a servers".
    How we can change it? maybe by spam this specifi phrases in ours message at forum liek that:

wotlk blizzlike private server WotLK private server 2022 WoW WotLK private server wow x1 private server wow 3.3.5a servers -- maybe Google will promote that kind of SEO work:P

or just maybe ours moderators can do something, because in 06.2019 something happens and warmane.com lost almost 1k TOP10 keywords :(

2. May 26, 2022  
    I really like this server, and the blizz-like atmosphere here. In mine opinion this is the best Blizzlike Wotlk private serwer so far. But to the point, I wonder how to increase the number of players , 10k online it will be sweet. Of course from time to time we have here 8k online, and it is great. while the potential is not used!

take a look at my conclusions below:
    https://imageup.me/2qu

keywords in google search engine is mostly general phrases like "private serwer wow", "wow private serwer"etc.
    There are no specific phrases for the blizzlike wotlk server like "wotlk blizzlike private server", "WotLK private server 2022", "WoW WotLK private server"","wow x1 private server", "wow 3.3.5a servers".
    How we can change it? maybe by spam this specifi phrases in ours message at forum liek that:

wotlk blizzlike private server WotLK private server 2022 WoW WotLK private server wow x1 private server wow 3.3.5a servers -- maybe Google will promote that kind of SEO work:P

or just maybe ours moderators can do something, because in 06.2019 something happens and warmane.com lost almost 1k TOP10 keywords :(
    Your metrics are based on classic megaservers? Even 6k avg population for one server is extremely good,we used to have 2-3k server pop back on live wotlk and we had zero troubles. People just go in the direction of least resistance,so higher xp rate servers are more popular.

3. May 26, 2022  
    "People just go in the direction of least resistance,so higher xp rate servers are more popular. " im agree with you. but it did not change the fact that we have a large margin to increase this particular group of people who are looking for a blizzlike wotlk server in google. And today they have problem to find our server in Google .

4. June 2, 2022  

Be kind.

Player retention is important, and I try and be kind and helpful to people who seem like they are trying to be successful. Bad attitudes and elitism is going to turn people away, even when the server is extra difficult and everyone needs to achieve higher standards of play. When people ask for help in global try and help once in a while, join a raid with an overgeared character just to help once a month, make it a good experience for other people. Too many people on this server are *******s, don't be one of them.

5. Hello Damian, i just found your post and i wanted to give my 2 cents on the matter if i may.

Warmane as a whole seems to be very active and healthy even Lordaeron, for a x1 blizzlike server, i think that it has a number of people that allows players to do every bit of content.

For a private server like this to have or reach 10k players would be freaking awesome but honestly i don't think that it will happen especially when Classic WOTLK is right around the corner and because so many are so hyped about as it's going to be "starting fresh" but by now we know that WOTLK Classic isn't going to be the real and authentic Wrath experience because you know...Blizzard always like to change/tweak things so i guess time will tell and we will be here to witness how long the Wotlk Classic hype train lasts before some of the players there decide to go back to private servers again.

Honestly i think that Warmane as well as other Wrath servers, at least initially, will take a hit on the population numbers but i guess that is to be expected.

6. Lordaeron is the closest you'll ever get to an authentic "wow" experience. I leveled an Alliance paladin to 70 before and it felt like an actual adventure. Did my professions, participated in wpvp everywhere, quested as much as possible in as many zones as I could, did some dungeons when I felt like it and overall it was a fun experience. On the other hand, when I reached Outland it stopped feeling that way. I started getting burned out because it just didn't have the same charm as vanilla WoW world cause now everything was streamlined. That's why I stopped at 70, I just didn't feel like pushing forward because all the fun I had was in that 1 to 60 leveling.

I'm thinking about doing it again on Horde side and stopping at 60, maybe make the character a twink IDK. But I know that I don't wanna level past 60 on Lordaeron again.
    Maybe Warmane will do a 1x vanilla server at some point because I know I would enjoy it, assuming it has the same restriction as Lordaeron and not like Icecrown where people can just buy gear (that's what ruined WoW Classic, it felt like a glorified P2W private server). DISLAIMER: Not bashing Icecrown cause I play there too but its *not* the WoW we all knew and love.
    Edited: August 17, 2022

7. Wotlk cant support 8k players online. The numbers are fake.

8. Wotlk cant support 8k players online.
    Source: my gaping *******

9. Wotlk cant support 8k players online. The numbers are fake.
    Your inability to understand what an emulated core is, the changes that have happened to hardware since WotLK released and the improvements that coding has had during the same period, don't make something fake, they just make you rather dumb and better suited not being in our community.