1. May 26, 2022  

Frostmourne Store- Items

Do we know when Heirlooms will be on the frostmourne store? This is my first time playing a fresh season and was curious when they usually come on the store?

2. May 27, 2022  
    true....also kt loot when
    Edited: May 27, 2022

3. May 27, 2022  
    true....also kt loot when
    Probably after Uld gets cleared at least a few times

4. May 27, 2022  
    Still waiting for Mounts/pets on store like Season 1 and 2. No idea why would u not add them.

5. May 27, 2022  
    Was this how it worked for S2 Frostmourne? I played S1 last time and I remember KT loot being added very early.

6. May 27, 2022  
    Was this how it worked for S2 Frostmourne? I played S1 last time and I remember KT loot being added very early.
    Same. I have no words for current situation. Why not add ilvl226 loot? Who will be buying them close to/after Ulduar release? Nobody! What's even the point to buy regular items? Who does that? Sure, there might be a rare ilvl200/213trinket or two, that are bis, but mostly bis items are 226. And there's no sight of them in store. What kind of business model is this, especially considering that in s1 all these items were in shop and it didn't affect ANYTHING. WM as usual just refusing money. This is weird, to say the least.

Also faction transfer/race change. Why is it still not up?... Especially H > A?