1. May 28, 2022  

Old character from molten era seems to be weirdly phased out in Orgrimmar

Hi warmane team!

Am sorry if that is not supposed to be written in here. Where should I write such report tickets?

I have played with this account for years way back in the molten wow era. I havent logged from years but managed to recover it and was extremelly excited to see my character still there. Gave it a new name and logged in and was beyond thankful. Havent been that excited in ages!

However I am noticing some strange phasing and have no clue what to do so am writing this.
    I took the dalaran portal to Orgrimmar. And weirdly... i dont see almost anyone there. No players at all. And no npcs also... i see just few guards walking by and also right in front of the literally empty bank a npc called Overlord Runthak saying "All services and ships are to remain closed until further notice! That is all! " and in front of him are few npcs including the Innkeeper Gryska, Meat Vendor Olvia, Trade Supplies Felika, Kaja, Olvia, Auctioneer Thathung and some others.
    It looks extemely weird :D

I whispered other players and on their end everything seems okay. Invited them in party, could see them on the map but not in front of me.

Could you assist with that please?

And while i am writting a post anyway.. where can I write with details for another old account hoping it can be recovered as well?

2. May 28, 2022  
    Open a ticket in-game and ask GMs to phase you out. It's stuck in "Undercity invasion" quest phase.
    As for the other account, send an e-mail to [email protected] with all info you have you're the owner of the account.