1. May 28, 2022  

BG on horde side is a real disaster

On horde side, in like 50 bgs, we just won 5-6...

Can you plz do something about that ??? (like i dont know, fixing a backet for 6kgs+ or put an average gs in each team to make it fair.... but you really really need to do something)

We are EVERYTIMES facing against full bis char and we are full 5k5gs on horde side.... ALL Alterac Valley are a full rape like 400Hks for alliance to 30 for horde, ALL av omg

WARMANE wtf is what seriously ???? Playing BG in horde side is a pain, try for just one day with a horde char and you will see......

I know human racial is broken as **** (wp Blizzard, amazing idea) and everyone wants to play them for 2 bis trinkets but plz, I've been playing here for over 5 years i had tones of fun before in horde but in just 1 year or less, horde side is full of random player, low gear and afks. Were the **** is the fun here.......

2. May 28, 2022  
    Warmane is designed for alliance, there will be no fix, accept this or go to other server

Would be also nice if they fix anti-afk system(but also not happen and i accepted it), which is broken, I get afk debuff 2 second after firing lava burst to oppent, what the hell is this? xD
    Edited: May 28, 2022

3. May 29, 2022  
    On horde side, in like 50 bgs, we just won 5-6...

Can you plz do something about that ??? (like i dont know, fixing a backet for 6kgs+ or put an average gs in each team to make it fair.... but you really really need to do something)

We are EVERYTIMES facing against full bis char and we are full 5k5gs on horde side.... ALL Alterac Valley are a full rape like 400Hks for alliance to 30 for horde, ALL av omg

WARMANE wtf is what seriously ???? Playing BG in horde side is a pain, try for just one day with a horde char and you will see......

I know human racial is broken as **** (wp Blizzard, amazing idea) and everyone wants to play them for 2 bis trinkets but plz, I've been playing here for over 5 years i had tones of fun before in horde but in just 1 year or less, horde side is full of random player, low gear and afks. Were the **** is the fun here.......
    From my point of view it is pretty much 50/50 to which faction gets to win battlegrounds.
    There is already the mercenary mode that allows alliance players to play for the horde if they want to and vice-versa.
    And the gear brackets for battlegrounds are active which guarantees a premade with completely geared players will not be matched against only low geared players.

You're also able to win battlegrounds like Alterac Valley if you're focusing on objectives more than keeping around large group fights.
    And the human racial is not the reason why you sometimes get to lose battlegrounds, the pvp trinket allows you to exploit the extra resilience with more pve gear.

I'd suggest you to learn from your battlegrounds instead of blaming warmane and racial traits.

4. May 29, 2022  
    From my point of view it is pretty much 50/50 to which faction gets to win battlegrounds.
    There is already the mercenary mode that allows alliance players to play for the horde if they want to and vice-versa.
    And the gear brackets for battlegrounds are active which guarantees a premade with completely geared players will not be matched against only low geared players.

You're also able to win battlegrounds like Alterac Valley if you're focusing on objectives more than keeping around large group fights.
    And the human racial is not the reason why you sometimes get to lose battlegrounds, the pvp trinket allows you to exploit the extra resilience with more pve gear.

I'd suggest you to learn from your battlegrounds instead of blaming warmane and racial traits.
    Lol.

It was precisely the mercenary mode that killed PVP on horde side.

Before dat ****, Old Division, A F T E R M A T H, Idc gonna farm and many other active PVP guild was in horde side.
    Now, you can get really fast queue and 2 dps trinket, so everyone moved to alliance. There is no more competitve PVP don't tell me i'm wrong plz.
    Go make a char in Durotar, there is no one here compared to a year and more ago

I know we can win with objectifs, but tell me were is the fun if we cant fight cause we are nuked everytimes ?
    Just because alliance crying cause long queue, Warmane did them a favor and now there no more bis active PVP guild in Horde, THIS is really sad.

And a half Horde team with blackrock 5k5 5k8gs vs near of full 6k2 6k3gs Alliance team with 3-4 SM, i dont call that a "fair". And this isn't a premade.
    For more, 2 bis trinkets is by far far better than extra resillience, that why you play human dont tell me i'm wrong again... otherwise explain me why there is no Horde team in arena top ??? And why everyone migrated ???

I don't want them to rebuild the whole game of course, but they can improve it like a bracket for 6kgs mini and more, there it could be balanced..
    Edited: May 29, 2022

5. May 29, 2022  
    Playing here nearly every day since couple of years, been on both sides, and if you tell me there nothing changed since mercenery mode then you must be blind or not even playing pvp, there third option, you play only in premade and you could not notice it, but that is hard to believe.

Since mercenery mode, the % of premades is a lot higher and random solo players is a lot lower, 90% games looks same, I play against premade and stand as a ghost at GY or I get paired with premade and stand at enemy GY waiting to hit anything. Quality of battlegrounds is way way lower. No matter if im on winning side or losing, both games extremely boring, one sided game.

6. May 30, 2022  
    If you both would like to do a mercenary mode removal petition thread I'd be following you, I'm not using mercenary mode personally, I do like to fight for my own faction only.

Just because alliance crying cause long queue, Warmane did them a favor and now there no more bis active PVP guild in Horde, THIS is really sad.
    There is <Puff Puff Pass>, <Unmerciful>, <Immortal Outlaws>, <Unit X>, and most likely other PvP guilds currently active on the Horde side.

7. you clearly haven't played retail

8. PVP wise, its just the nature of wotlk, especially on a private server that has been existed for years. most people who are really serious in pvp would naturally roll Alliance for their racial advantages at bis gears. if anyone think its otherwise, there wouldve been some race diversity on PvP ladder, they're all technically humans.