1. May 29, 2022  

Account got hacked

My account got hacked, they changed the password, deleted all my items on my main, then deleted the characters .

i managed to restore the character, but no items, character name "Apathyy".

Note:
    NO!, i did not give my account info to anyone.
    NO!, i did not use my warmane info in any other website.
    NO!, my gmail account isn't hacked.
    i do not use any weird/unknown addons, just Atlas loot, loose control, ElvUI, snowfall keys.

the only reason i don't use two factor authentication is because i get logged out a lot due to poor internet connection.
    i did not know about character backup, i guess i should've known, i don't use the website much.

Any help from gms would be awsome, i sent an email but idk if they read that.

2. May 29, 2022  
    You can restore items you bought for coins. Some quests can be reset(e Ashen ring). Everything else is gone.

Obviously your account was not safe, scan your PC, change passwords, enable 2FA. It is your responsibility.
    Backup would not help with this, it is meant for situations where server database is lost.

Just wait for a reply to your email, if you can't accept that it's all gone. You will still have to in the end.

3. May 29, 2022  
    the only reason i don't use two factor authentication is because i get logged out a lot due to poor internet connection.
    i did not know about character backup, i guess i should've known, i don't use the website much.
    2FA won't ask you for the code every time you try to login. Character backup is only for instances where something happens at Warmane's side, not ours.