1. May 29, 2022  

Couldn't loot a boss

Hello. Ran kara today and couldnt loot one of the bosses. Made ticket and im waiting whole day. How long does it take for a gm to fix such a problem. Kara resets on weekly basis so i dont want to wait whole week to get help...

2. May 29, 2022  
    Tickets can take from a few hours to a few days but they won't be able to help you. There is no support for lost items that were obtained in game, including issues with boss loot.

3. May 29, 2022  
    Wut do u mean cant help me. I pay 4 ppl and when the item drops its bugged and cant loot it. What kind of bs is that?!

4. May 29, 2022  
    Wut do u mean cant help me. I pay 4 ppl and when the item drops its bugged and cant loot it. What kind of bs is that?!
    What you did with your gold is irrelevant. Boss loot bugging out isn't something that staff is going to help you with. Bosses can be killed at least once a week. Just gotta kill the boss again.

5. May 29, 2022  
    It's not bs, it's just a fact, get the item next week.

If they would run around 24/7 restoring items to every derp who forgot to clean bags or messed with looting in the wrong time, now that would be a bs.

6. May 30, 2022  
    So loose my time and 3 other every week to get a chance of the item not bugging. Nice solution.

7. May 30, 2022