1. May 31, 2022  

Character Deleted

Hello everyone,
    i need some help, i had characters on the Icecrown realm, and for some reason they were deleted by the server. I tried to talk to developers but they keep telling me that i should have transfer my character from Frostmourn to Icecrown before the season ended. But i have NEVER played on Frostmourn. My characters were on Icecrown, al they were deleted for some reason. Can anyone please provide me with some information? I lost 5 characters.

2. May 31, 2022  
    1. When did you play last time?

2. Did you look for your character just on website or even in-game by logging with a client?
    If no characters are showed on website -> it means they are flagged for a rename. So you need to log with client to set new names

3. Is your account premium?

3. May 31, 2022  
    1. When did you play last time?

2. Did you look for your character just on website or even in-game by logging with a client?
    If no characters are showed on website -> it means they are flagged for a rename. So you need to log with client to set new names

3. Is your account premium?
    1. I was playing in February.
    2. I looked at Armory(Character exists),in-game I can add him for a friend, but the characters are not on my account. Names of the characters are still the same but they don't have any armor on them.
    3. Yes my Account is premium

4. May 31, 2022  
    1. I was playing in February.
    2. I looked at Armory(Character exists),in-game I can add him for a friend, but the characters are not on my account. Names of the characters are still the same but they don't have any armor on them.
    3. Yes my Account is premium
    Check if they are listed here: https://www.warmane.com/account/barracks

If they aren't there, check https://www.warmane.com/account/trade. Select Realm -> Random character -> Sell. Check characters you're trading, or that you've traded. See if they are on those lists.