1. June 6, 2022  

226 items in shop and more

On S1 of Frostmourne they were added almost instantly. Since then, Warmane seems to not give a **** about it. Ulduar will be out in 5 weeks and these items will become irrelevant. Warmane even promised that they will try to do a better job upgrading the shop and won't rely on automatic systems. Well, almost 2 months have passed since the launch and no sign of ilvl226 items, mounts, pets, tabards, race or faction changes. I would really appreciate if Warmane would give a **** about this issue.

2. June 6, 2022  
    idk about items ilvl 226, u have plenty of time to get those items till Ulduar comes, just raid and do the game content lol, they will be integrated eventually, for me I prefer the race/faction change asap tbh

3. June 6, 2022  
    It's a first time ever that I see people who dgaf about money. I expected 226 and faction xfer after a month tops, yet it's been 2 months by now and not a hint of any of this in sight... I just don't understand... Who tf will be buying gear when next patch with much better gear is in a week-two? Well, not me.

4. June 7, 2022  
    i like the idea not be able to purchase the best gear in shop. gives more motivation to go raiding...

5. June 8, 2022  

6. June 8, 2022  
    Jesus, finally it's up! Now just gotta wait until faction xfer is up and I might even start enjoying the game...