1. June 8, 2022  

Arena points gain on Lordaeron

Hey. So I did 1500 rating in Soloq last week and got like.. 200 arena points :S?

I'm sure that when I did equal rating on soloq in blackrock I got way more than that.

Despite Lord not having relentless weapons are we also geting nerfed arena points or what is going on?

2. June 8, 2022  
    on blackrock AP gained from "arena cap" is double than normal.

Originally blackrock had 2 "arena cap" per week, monday and friday.
    Then, due to crossrealm system, blackrock has 1 cap only. On wednesday as it happens for other realm realms but it provides x2 AP to keep the same speed-up process

3. June 8, 2022  
    Thanks for explanation but what do you mean by "to keep the same speed-up process"?

Im 5.2 GS Holypala on Lord and with the current rate I can buy 1 relentless piece per month, while Blackrock starts witl full relentless + weapons AND geting double points ?? For me it looks just like huge cockblock for anyone that wishes to play some arena on Lordaeron. And since PvP on Lord is not very active this is just like a demotion for PvP instead of promoting it.

Look like I need half a year to get relentless gear. Makes me kind of upset to be honest just on how big the disadvantage for Lord players is.

4. June 8, 2022  
    milsszzonz play 10 arenas in normal team 2v2 or 3v3 if you need ap (its true for soloquee its very low)

5. June 9, 2022  
    Why do you even play Lordaeron then in the first place if any sort of grind is too heavy for you? I mean in PvE people don't really complain that much about having a harder time getting those itemlevel 277 ICC items compared to Icecrown realm. It's a decision you made for yourself to play Lordaeron. For faster gearing process in PvP there is Blackrock and for faster progress in PvE there is Icecrown.

6. June 9, 2022  
    Maybe not everyone wants everything in easiest way ?

7. Then why complain about it on a forum?? This post doesn't make sense lol

8. Thanks for explanation but what do you mean by "to keep the same speed-up process"?

Im 5.2 GS Holypala on Lord and with the current rate I can buy 1 relentless piece per month, while Blackrock starts witl full relentless + weapons AND geting double points ?? For me it looks just like huge cockblock for anyone that wishes to play some arena on Lordaeron. And since PvP on Lord is not very active this is just like a demotion for PvP instead of promoting it.

Look like I need half a year to get relentless gear. Makes me kind of upset to be honest just on how big the disadvantage for Lord players is.
    I can't agree more with you man, but as a lordaeron player i just accepted it a long time ago, we just suffer and watch our lovely server die, and for all those in this forum telling u to "stop complaining" or "suck it" just tell em to **** off

9. I join Lord maybe 2 years ago because of the 1X xp rate. And kinda quit because of the hardcore raid.

On lord its harder to be a casual guild. No one will invite a Beastmaster , or a frost mage... 2 Resto Druid for icc 10 no way ..... on Icecrown is tend to be way more forgiving but people are asking insane GS.... you can get into RS25 on lord with a GS of 5.2 , But icecrown is asking for 5.8 .......

Community wise , Lord tend to be way friendlier (or it seem) than Icecrown.