1. Twink Transmog Issue

Hey! On Twink Island, the Twink Gear vendor sells Stormwind Guard Shield ( https://wotlk.evowow.com/?item=7188 ) , which was clearly intended for transmogrification purposes (as the stats on this shield are much worse than other shields priced the same). However, this item cannot be used with a Scroll of Deception, as there is no "Bind on Pickup" or "Bind on Equip" on this item, which is necessary to bind the shield to your character. When you try to apply a Scroll of Deception on the shield, the prompt "You may only gain essences from soulbound items" pops up. Since Scrolls of Deception cannot be applied to this item, although it was clearly intended for that purpose, there is clearly something wrong. My proposition is to change Scrolls of Deception to require the desired appearance receiving item to be soulbound instead of requiring the desired item appearance to be soulbound. Another fix to this problem would be to somehow change the Stormwind Guard Shield's item characteristics to include a "Bind on Equip" or "Bind on Pickup" stat, since this problem only affects this one shield and you wouldn't need to change the whole Scroll of Deception interface. I brought this up in a ticket, and a GM prompted me to take this to the forums for the devs to see. Please take your time with any responses. Thank you for reading this post. <3

Penpaw-Blackrock

2. This isn't an "issue," it's all working as it should. If the item can't be transmogrified, it can't be transmogrified.
    We haven't tweaked a single item in the whole system, sticking to the model borrowed from a retail version for what be transmogrified into what, despite various different suggestions to allow this or that. I can't see why one item, from a niche vendor, on Blackrock, could be an exception.