1. Greed/Need/Disenchant

Please remove this custom system. I understand that its designed to 'protect' from ninjas. But I rather have ***** ninja my item, than have people disenchant cloth gear that I need on my druid. Completely ridiculous.

2. It is not custom. And no, greed and DE are equal rolls, Need is only that have priority. Nothing stops you from communicating with group and ask to pass items for some gold. But it is other players choice to aid you or not.
    Get over it or put effort and form your own groups.

3. This is more about balance druid not being able to roll need for cloth items.

4. Aaand? How does it change what i've said? Ask them to pass it to you for some price. If they are rolling DE and trigger you, it means they didn't roll Need, which makes it clear that they are fine you havung it in exchange for some profit.
    Or instead of using your social skills for good, you prefer to silently rage and after make "genius" cryout + suggestion posts like this one?

5. Well. This is kind of game breaking imho.
    Joining as balance druid with 3 cloths meaning gear that you are entitled for you can't even roll for.

6. You are only entitled to leather gear

7. You are only entitled to leather gear
    And they aren't. Everything seems fair.