1. {H} >Boondock Saints<

>Boondock Saints< We are a North American raiding guild, seeking active players to fill 10 and 25 man teams. Experience and knowledgeable officer core.

Raid Schedule:
    Wednesday- ICC 10
    Thursday- ICC 10
    Friday ICC 25
    Saturday- Bane Progression
    Sunday-ICC 25 Alt Run
    Monday- RS/TOGC/NAXX/ULD
    Tuesday- Finish any 10man lockouts

CURRENT RAID TIME: 1AM ST-3:30AM ST

Raid Progress:
    ICC 10N- 12/12
    ICC 10HC- 6/12
    ICC 25N- 11/12
    ICC 25HC- 3/12

REQUIREMENTS:
    -Knowledge of dkp loot system
    -Discord
    -DBM
    -Have basic understanding of fights

Guild Management if you are interested contact anyone one of us ingame.
    Tundy-GM
    Amwel-officer
    Cuz-officer
    Bosa-officer
    Zulk-officer
    Thoman/Amilo-Officer

2. Best feeling, keep crushing it fellas

3. Wouldn't recommend this guild, VERY unhelpful to their members and extremely rude to people.

4. Wouldn't recommend this guild, VERY unhelpful to their members and extremely rude to people.
    Care to explain? My dealings with everyone in the guild has been a positive note. As far as members being rude, the ONLY time I see them being that way, is when the person in question is being toxic to the guild and/or raid. Raids are very laid back, even when you dont know the tactics, the RL is pretty straightforward with giving out any and all tactics. Even being in their discord is awesome, Guild management leads the raids collectively. Honestly seeing you post this, shows me you screwed up somehow. There was a member named Gurz that kept dogging on other members consistently and condescendingly about their spec w/o any real explanation on why other than to troll? The Guild management is honestly awesome, in my experience getting ganked, most if not all of the management dropped what they were doing to come help with the one player harrassing me. I love the guild and the members! I wasnt a strong raider and didnt know most tactics never did LK, The management changed all that, they were patient with me, and I got my FIRST LK kill. So again if they were toxic to you, YOU screwed up.

5. July 8, 2022  
    yeah i got told to **** off in a pug with a bunch of you braindeads after wiping on pp after topping the charts as a shadow priest, pretty bad lol

6. yeah i got told to **** off in a pug with a bunch of you braindeads after wiping on pp after topping the charts as a shadow priest, pretty bad lol
    Topping dps charts doesnt make you a good player, a bot can top charts, being a good player is being good to those around you. You being told "to **** off" tells me you got toxic and counterproductive in raid. The raid leads as well as the guildies dont respond well to toxic behavior. Let alone they are on progression with 25m's, also there wasnt a raid 3 days ago, or else I too would have been in too.

7. Like some of the posters above, I would avoid this guild. Joined one of their "semi-guild" runs a couple weeks ago. They would loot ban pugs for the entire raid for "messing up mechanics" without any warning or giving specific examples. Their officer DK Tank would roll "MS DPS" so he could roll on both unholy and frost gear. A loot whore officer isn't a good setup for a successful guild.

8. Like some of the posters above, I would avoid this guild. Joined one of their "semi-guild" runs a couple weeks ago. They would loot ban pugs for the entire raid for "messing up mechanics" without any warning or giving specific examples. Their officer DK Tank would roll "MS DPS" so he could roll on both unholy and frost gear. A loot whore officer isn't a good setup for a successful guild.
    The only time Ive seen us loot ban pugs, is when they ninja pull, lie about knowing tactics, or deliberately being toxic. As far as that dk tank rolling ms dps, they call out MS CHANGES prior to starting marrow, if you didnt like the tank rolling ms dps, you had every opportunity to leave before even starting the raid. Furthermore, a bis tank cant roll ms dps??? Before we start ANY and ALL fights, we ask "do you know the fight, click no on the r/c if you need a lesson", cuz we arent going to boot you for being truthful in saying "hey i dont know this fight", however there are consequences for lieing to the whole raid. We get many people with inflated gear scores and not knowing their class. The last time I seen someone loot banned, was when they ninja pulled a boss, wiped us, and then continued to do the same s*** over and over again. Everyone's time is valueable and it only takes one person to ruin it for everyone else, so the consequences that get handed out are the ramifications of their actions or lack there of and really if you came to troll the raid, you got what was coming to you. Really seeing you complain about ms rolls, shows me that you have no idea on how to lead a raid. Honestly we build our raiders that are truthful and straightforward with us. Example we have a player that just started, and made the effort to learn his class and maximize his potential, and now he's a great boomkin and a cornerstone in our raids he isnt locked out to prior to the one he ran with us. We've taken a ton of people to their first KS, and there's a discord chat channel with all the LK kill ss the guild has made. Every experience with this guild is different, furthermore anyone thats going to make a post bashing the guild, from my pov, you brought it on yourself. Really all of the problems we have in raid, revolves around loot, its not our fault RNG didnt come through for you on a loot roll.

9. lots of ninjalooting and bullying in guild + they harass women DO NOT JOIN

10. I guess DKP raiding is ninja looting now? Bullying if you brought it forward to an officer, it would have been taken care of. As far as harrassing women go, I demoted one for being a witch to the officer core as well as members of the guild. Then said former officer left the guild on her own accord, she wasnt booted. I require my officers to be online almost nightly if not regularly. So with that another "woman" officer went afk w/o much of an update, so this person was demoted, then said former officer stole a ton of boe's and prof mats from the Guild Bank. So the problem isnt the guild itself, its the chemical imbalance in some of the former officers head that led to their demotion. If Ninja looting happens if anyone runs a pug raid, they kicked, no questions asked. So please if youre going to say stuff like this, please have your info correct.
    - GM Tundy
    Edited: February 20, 2023 Reason: responding to correct comment