1. 2 Days Ago  
    so u suggest him to waste 23 coins on t2 pvp weapon which he will never use outside battlegrounds? ok

2. 2 Days Ago  
    100 stam is 1000 hp which will translate to 150 hp increase from deathstrike heal and 200hp from improve runetap

122 resil is around 2.5% dmg reduction

how can you compare it with 2.5k hp lifesteal proc that has 11% proc rate

if you take an average 2ppm bryntroll gonna heal you for around 5khp
    Edited: 2 Days Ago

3. 2 Days Ago  
    in that same minute ur 100 more stam gonna net you 1650 hp from death strikes and 600 hp from imp rune tap (with glyph)

do you get an idea now or what?

even if u properly add aditional stamina from talent and imp healing from vamp blood and imp blood presence
    the amount of extra healing you get from t2 wep is still not gonna be close to compensate loss of bryn procs
    Edited: 2 Days Ago

4. 2 Days Ago  
    You guys are awesome...super detailed analysis. Will use the PVP weapon then!

5. 1 Day Ago  
    100 stam is 1000 hp which will translate to 150 hp increase from deathstrike heal and 200hp from improve runetap

122 resil is around 2.5% dmg reduction

how can you compare it with 2.5k hp lifesteal proc that has 11% proc rate

if you take an average 2ppm bryntroll gonna heal you for around 5khp
    Fair point on the DS healing. I mixed that up.
    None the less I consider the T2 WF weapon as better.
    You make it appear as if Blood is only about healing as much as possible but in fact dmg mitigation plays a more important role. Especially in BGs preventing dmg is more important than self heal because you usually have anyway a healer in your back.
    Stam gives you a flat health increase, the additional heal is just a extra.
    You make it appear as if 122 Resilience make no difference but it's your most important stat until soft cap is reached.

@OP
    If your final goal is competitive arena then I'd recommend to get Bryntroll because it's better for UH.
    If your goal is to have fun with Blood then get the T2 WF wep. It's also viable for arena.

6. 1 Day Ago  
    All the points brought up are valid, but we must remember whether in BGs or arenas the OP won't always have uptime on his target to get the Bryntroll heal procs, e.g getting kited or eating burst while under CC, whereas the extra dmg mitigation and health from the T2 axe are always there for him.

End of the day OP has to decide if the 23 coins are for BGing or for serious arenas.

7. 1 Day Ago  
    But then, If I am going to do some raiding, RDF, etc, then the Bryntroll is actually the choice to go, correct?

8. 11 hours ago  
    both weapons are sub-optimal for pve content (if you planning to play dps, doesnt matter that much for tank spec). at least bryn is fairly easy to get

First 12