1. quit spamming this link in global you spongey twerp

2. bring it back asap! it's impossible to gear up new chars if you keep this up, you will see no new players coming in.. this will kill blackrock

3. If we wanted to tryhard and waste 20 days doing bgs, we would've go to retail. With this kind of features, you will probably lose more players when wotlk classic will be on.

If I started on warmane today, I would've probably quit because getting rolled on by opposite faction in bg full of bis players as full rele is worst than just boring. It's not about "experiencing the character". The real experience on blackrock is 2s, 3s and soloq isnt it?

Warmane probably did this because of the amount of randoms queuing and leaving at 1500. Yeah good job, now they wont to that in 2s, but in 3s instead because of the 15k honor you give them DAILY. So yeah, I guess problem solved...

Seriously things went well. You guys didnt need to do any updates or any work regarding the server, just proper season ending and stuff. But now, for no apparent good reason, the whole server has to waste time in bgs. That's kinda bad.

Players love their server, they just dont like to bg. But you are forcing them to do so.

I hope you'll figure it out seriously.

4. You guys didnt need to do any updates or any work regarding the server, just proper season ending and stuff.
    Clearly that's incorrect with how alts were being essentially exploited to funnel Honor to a single character.

5. That's why I said "Warmane probably did this because of the amount of randoms queuing and leaving at 1500. Yeah good job, now they wont to that in 2s, but in 3s instead because of the 15k honor you give them DAILY. So yeah, I guess problem solved..."

Your 1 sentence answer clearly show your emotional detachment, you clearly cba. I just said that, on paper, you just took a 2s problem into a 3s problem. Why dont you guys waited until you find a proper solution to the problem, like a quest: 50 win in 2s without 40 losses ---> 50k honor??

Ask the community before doing random updates. So yh, my sentence was correct.
    Edited: June 23, 2022

6. That's why I said "Warmane probably did this because of the amount of randoms queuing and leaving at 1500. Yeah good job, now they wont to that in 2s, but in 3s instead because of the 15k honor you give them DAILY. So yeah, I guess problem solved..."

Your 1 sentence answer clearly show your emotional detachment, you clearly cba. I just said that, on paper, you just took a 2s problem into a 3s problem. Why dont you guys waited until you find a proper solution to the problem, like a 50 win in 2s without 40 losses ---> 50k honor??

Ask the community before doing random updates. So yh, my sentence was correct.
    Can you transfer that 15000 honor from 9+ characters to a single one?

And no, recurring problems have to be stopped when noticed, so the problem doesn't keep on growing. You don't leave a broken dam untended until you figure out how exactly you will handle fixing it.

7. [QUOTE=Obnoxious;3155882]Can you transfer that 15000 honor from 9+ characters to a single one?

Yeah, if you do the 15000k honor quest + 2s, you get 20k honor; you can transfer 16k per character to the one you wanna gear. So the "problem" isnt solved.

It was not broken this much. This gave the 1k5 mmr players reasons to play because they could get some wins. This was almost an incentive to play. Once again, they was no good reason to do that.

8. You guys really want to lose players once retail comes out. First, you didnt give the solo q title, the mmr reset wasnt properly done when the season ended, and now this? Maybe you should take a pulse of the blackrock community sometimes? How come top 20 solo q didnt got their title?

Idk, it's customer service 101...

I'm really disappointed with you guys. I'm on the server since old AT and the only good thing you guys did in the last 5 years is the ready marker, which is a 10 years old feature from old AT.
    Edited: June 23, 2022

9. Yeah, if you do the 15000k honor quest + 2s, you get 20k honor; you can transfer 16k per character to the one you wanna gear. So the "problem" isnt solved.
    For starters, you have to win for those quests. And if people really just find a way to abuse those, who knows, might force more changes.

How come top 20 solo q didnt got their title?
    No idea, not what the thread is about, contact the correct Staff to inquire about that.
    And lose players to retail? From Blackrock? I'll be skeptical that people who are complaining about not being able to as easily and braindeadly rush their gearing on an instant max level server are the target audience of the full grinding experience there.

10. Oh no no no sir. You(we) will lose a HUUUUUUUUGE amount of players on the server with the classic wotlk. The question is: when people get bored of grinding in wotlk, will they come back to do some arenas here or they`ll choose another server since they feel treated like STUFF on this one?
    And i dont know why everyone is complaining that arenas are unplayable because of people exploiting this arena points STUFF. Their alt start at 1.5k and then keeps dropping. Who the FRICK plays "tryhard" at 1.3k rating and comes here to cry about "unplayable games"? I think thats just hypocrisy. And if you TRULY wanted to fix the queue-leave games you woud punish the 2.5k+ neanderthals who drop to 1.5k with bis gear to get the "perfect score" with 0 losses.
    I love the BL realm and i didnt say STUFF on the forum about anything till now, but when i see your reasoning behind this AP change makes me puke. You have bigger problems than people losing 10 games/week below 1.4k rating.
    Peace ^

11. but this only happens at low mmr tho, and only at certain times, like a couple hours before flush. also are u gonna complain about free wins;)?

12. I would like to add something else. The moderator explained that this change is needed to solve two main problems.

1) Liquidation of drain arenas with alt characters. - It will be right. You cannot award arena points to characters who simply drain the arena.
    2) Natural character development. - What is the point of doing this on the Blackrock realm?
    The most optimal solution to this problem is to award arena points to the team that won N-the number of victories in the 2v2 arena in a week.
    - Thus, we will remove the possibility of thoughtlessly draining the arena.
    - Let's increase the registration of the arena 2v2
    - Let's leave the players the opportunity to dispose of the points of the arena at their discretion.
    Sorry for my English. I'm from Russia. I used a translator.

13. I can understand the reason why it has been changed, a lot of players been "exploiting" it for a long time and long enough to get atleast several accounts full of bis characters.

Though this change is just forcing me to play my already geared characters as it just completely discourages me from making any more alts, because frankly getting honors purely from BGs and quests is unbearable as there is barely any ques for 3s, excluding sunday's evenings, soloq takes alot of time just to get 5k(7.5k for healers) and BGs are literally the worst on S8 Warmane. I've done great deal of BGs on progressive S5 bracket, where it was actually playable and fun, where on S8 there is a lot of AFKing people in every single BG, gearscore brackets doesnt make any sense there aswell and the overall experience from S8 BGs is just awful.

I understand that this "feature" is not comming back, but some slight changes are in place to be done as vast majority of Blackrock's playerbase is pure arena players. Even simple honor reward for a WIN in arena would be more than enough and fine for most of us.

14. quests is unbearable as there is barely any ques for 3s
    Give it a little time. Perhaps with the 3v3 quests being an interesting source of Honor, now that abusing loses on 2v2 has been essentially disabled, more people will queue once they realize EZ-Mode isn't coming back.

15. yea, because everybody knows that you can get "full bis" below 1.5 rating with 10 looses per week.

one thing is sure, theres a specific audience that, now that they cannot funnel honor from mains and alts to new chars, and have no time to play bgs, that still have the store to gear up :)

because, even if you funneling 100k honor per week with 10 chars and 10 looses, you still have to play and go above 1630 to buy your first "bis" gear.,
    whatever.
    start to taking out the MMR reset available by deleting your char once a week and recovering it for free

First 123 Last