1. [Horde] [Eng] 4.4kGS Ret Pally LF Guild for Raiding ToC and shortly Icc10

Hi, my in game name is Xkaldok. I am a dedicated player have all day everyday as I do have some brain dmg. But as proof of not being absent minded can prove myself in a Dungeon.
    That being said, I am looking for a Raid Guild or even a group to raid Ulduar/The Eye of Eternity/ToC10-25/ and eventually ICC10-25.
    I have 4 200 items... 2 264 items... and the rest are all 232. Just need some low level Raids to replace some items.
    **Edit: I am now 4.5k GS

I am willing to frequently watch raids on youtube to understand mechanics. I am willing to follow dps rotations on my Pally. I am willing to use my Enchanting on gear for more stat bonuses. I would also like a guild that has an active voice channel on discord and would therefore need me to join in for raids. Please no raiding without voice channel I remember playing with Ventrilo and frequently miss those days.

10 years ago I played Resto Shammy with some friends I worked with in a guild of theirs. I knew very well all the fights in ICC 10 man. And was able to heal them to Sindrragosa as most healed. I took alot of care playing well.

If you need more information from me please contact by whisper or mail to [XKaldok]
    Edited: June 22, 2022 Reason: update