1. AddOns problem in MacOS

Hello everyone,

i'm trying to play with a friend that's actually running wow in a macbook air 2014. I've done all the steps in order to being able to play with him and everything works fine (we used Winery).

Now the problem is that inside the Wow folder there is no Interface->Addon folders.
    The only Interface folder I found is located into Data/enUs/Interface.
    We tried to create a Addons folder inside there, but it's not working at all.

Does anyone have the solution for it?

Thanks in advance!

2. log just once in-game with a character -> close the game -> now you will see there is an "AddOns" folder (with some Blizzard addons already inside)

3. log just once in-game with a character -> close the game -> now you will see there is an "AddOns" folder (with some Blizzard addons already inside)
    I've seen already your comment under the other post (i think it was you), but this is sadly not happening to me!

4. are your wow settings saved after you close the game ?

5. are your wow settings saved after you close the game ?
    Yes, if you are talking about video settings and server settings yes.

EDIT: if it can help, i've seen this discussion where this guy (lemonpiglet) said he solved the problem. Sadly i didn't understand how. If it helps, the link is this one https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=437852
    he said: "From here, I read that you have to use 'open package contents'. From there you have a virtual C drive, and you can find the WoW3.3.5a folder. In that folder is where the Interface folder is created.

I was looking in the original folder I downloaded from Warmane. This is how it works on CrossOver, I expected it to be the same."

I honestly have no idea on how he did it.
    Any tip please? :(
    Edited: April 7, 2022

6. UPDATE: I found out that in my "WTF" folder there is not the information about my account (the folder that should be there). Does it means that settings don't save after i close the game?

7. Hey Pittolo by any chance you solved this? I have the same problem I can't use addons

8. Something like this?

I guess the addons folder is around there.