1. Iran IP filtered?

hello warmane. it's been almost 1 week since i got stock in authenticating phase whenever i try to log in to my account in WOTLK. but after a short time, i was able to log in.
    but today! today i just opened WOTLK, entered my user/pass, hit log in, AUTHENTICATING and BOOOOM! you have been disconnected from the server!!!!

i'm pretty sure there is some sort of ip filtering for iranian people like me. since its a problem for iranian people and no one else.

i used TAKLOL.IR application, it's some sort of VPN which helped me to login easily without any problem since it helps the game think that i'm not from iran IP...

whatever it is, we are humans. not animals to get blocked!

2. thanks Thorbjorn. read that just now! but i can easily login within warmane.com without any VPN. its not blocked and everything here works fast and fine as i'm typing in site without any VPN. the only problem i have is within WOTLK game itself as i explained. since i used a iranian VPN called taklol and i successfully logged in to my account. this VPN helps the game knows that my ip is not from iran.

but anyway, if my government blocked WOTLK servers, i need to know the exact ingame server warmane uses for WOTLK.
    i want to share this exact server with my ISP, they may stop blocking it i wish!