1. Question about Cooking Proffesion

hello guys ...
    got a small question about one particular recipe for the Chef Title
    so, i completed all the achievements needed ... but one
    i still need the Broiled Bloodfin recipe for the Outland Gourmet achi to complete the whole thing and get the Chef title
    thing is, i.m doing the daily quest in shattrath city for almost a year and a half ( LEGIT ! A YEAR AND A HALF ... PROBABLY 2 YEARS NOW ! ) ... almost everyday i still didn.t get the recipe from Barrel of Fish

is there a bug or something ? ... i think in all this time i should have get it .
    Edited: October 3, 2022

2. I started to do shattrath daily when you posted this, today I got the recipe (3rd try). Icecrown.

3. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

4. That's crazy bad luck.

Make sure you are picking the right reward. It's 7% chance from Barrel of Fish.

5. 7% seems very low..i got all recipes and whole chef title withing like a 3 weeks, maybe a month or so...kinda unbelievable you can't get it straight for 3 months.

6. yea... thing is, there.s more than 2 years now... not 3 months :)) ... it.s UNREAL ... i.ve been speaking with a lot of people, guildies... friends... etc , most of them got the recipe in 1 week (max) ...

7. It's obviously not bugged, as can be seen by all the people not only replying to the thread, but whom you say told you in game they got it. Also there's no such thing as "bugged for this player/character," the code is the same for everyone doing it, so if you aren't exaggerating anything at all this is just a matter of bad luck.