1. Hi. I'm a really old player

I won't be playing again but I will be checking out the forums for a lil while. How's Warmane these days? I played it molten since almost the very beginning, and I was here for moltdown too. I've brought gf's here and have even found gfs here. This private server has been in my life for a rather long period of time. So I decided to stop by and check out the forums for a bit.

How are all of you doing? For those of you that are new here, I wish I could meet you back when I played. I woulda yelled at you in bgs (sorry to everyone I yelled at in bgs) but I woulda been really nice to you anywhere else lol. You can look between the past parts of this account or Nazty and see some of the time I spent here.

Anyone play here that's on like all the time? No lifers like I was? Lol

2. Hi, really old player. I'm dad.

But seriously, I've been here on and off since 2011 back when it was Molten and when the server was 20x. I log in game and go on forums occasionally these days.
    Edited: June 27, 2022 Reason: for the grammar

3. I used to play molten too, ive heard that the accounts carried over and so do the points but i cant seem to login to my old account. Any ideas?

4. Only if you did it sometime after the new realm. It's no more possible to get old accounts back.

5. Hello, not a nolifer but tomorrow I will have my 13th anniversary on this server :) still having my old acc
    So nice to see another oldie around