1. July 2, 2022  
    Authentication is in the crapper again. *hums Jeopardy theme*

2. July 2, 2022  
    sad thing it doesnt matter if 12000 playing or not, its again just some issue with their Auth server.
    and right now you have just 11000 online and even with some Queue it shouldnt happen.

3. July 2, 2022  
    same problem here, just finished the dl and can not login the game. Ive checked realmlist, torrent etc. it gives unable to connect error. Any help?

4. July 2, 2022  

5. July 2, 2022  
    Gotta buy some new hamsters.

Man, I'm pretty new to the server - you guys really love this game that bad, huh? I'm hearing a lot of comments like that when stuff bugs out. Was in Violet Hold yesterday and final boss disappeared upon start and it stopped the instance and we didn't receive emblems. Folks in my party were absolutely pissed. I was only kinda pissed because I wasted 15 minutes and didn't get rewarded for my hard work, lol... but damn, they were ANGRY.

WotLK era really was this game's prime, too, huh? Loving it a whole lot better than BC Classic and retail since I started in Cataclysm in 2010.

6. July 2, 2022  
    Im a new Player and just downloaded the client, I have the same problem

7. July 2, 2022  

8. July 2, 2022  
    Again its an Serverside Problem, as Player you cant do anything that it might fix, its all up to Warmane Staff or some connection Point

9. July 2, 2022  
    This is happening to me now. started late last night my time (1am CST).

Did you do something with your authentication servers / MFA setup Warmane?

10. July 2, 2022  

11. July 2, 2022  

12. July 2, 2022  

13. July 2, 2022  

14. July 2, 2022  
    What the **** warmane get your **** together why do i donate??????????

15. July 2, 2022  
    I have same issue. Seems once a day or so they refresh their loggin server.

First 12345 ... Last