1. someone hacked me

hi. 1h ago i tried to login this account nd then *ur password or ur name is wrong* ... then i recovred my password..
    then i entred the RECENT HISTORY page . i find someone from another country logged my account and changed passowd + email + two factor
    .. how did he hacked me? !! crack ? or maybe i have spy worm in my pc.. anyway i cant change my email cuz
    *You can only change your email once every 7 days.*
    please help me protect my account.

Two Factor Authentication Authentication successful June 29, 2022 at 7:41 105.106.20.**
    Two Factor Authentication Authentication requested June 29, 2022 at 7:41 105.106.20.**
    Two Factor Authentication Email Two Factor Athentication enabled June 29, 2022 at 7:40 105.106.20.**
    Password Changed June 29, 2022 at 7:02 51.142.154.**
    Email Changed to June 29, 2022 at 7:01 51.142.154.1**

i was sleeping at this time btw :D

2. Don't you get an email asking if you want to revert the mail change?

3. yeah. i did.. this guy hacked me .. [email protected]
    i just saw it .. ty u reminded me

Dear McBombara,

We've received a request to change the email on your account.
    The following IP Address is making the request: 51.142.154.106

The email has been changed from [email protected] to [email protected].

4. what the hell.... he stole 120k gold from me....

5. Consider it an investment on crash course about keeping your account safe.

6. bro. how did he changed the email without getting code from my email?

7. No code is sent. If the person has access to the account, they can change the email. The matter here is "having access to the account," which we provide tools (2-step authentication) to ensure won't happen if properly used. Of course they have no effect if the owner of the account doesn't use them.

8. i activated 2-step authentication but when i try to login in site or in game it doesnt requir password from email.

9. Because you're still on the same IP since last time it was asked.

10. I beg to differ. I've had someone trying to log my account twice, when I've never shared any credentials with anyone, EVER! Tell me I somehow implied/hinted at/disclosed my login information. I dare you. And no, my pc is clean. I don't search for "free nudes of your neighbor", so to speak.

11. You can differ and dare, none of that changes the fact that someone did access your account and stole your gold. How they did it isn't of my concern, it's of yours, so you can make sure it doesn't happen again.

12. I beg to differ. I've had someone trying to log my account twice, when I've never shared any credentials with anyone, EVER! Tell me I somehow implied/hinted at/disclosed my login information. I dare you. And no, my pc is clean. I don't search for "free nudes of your neighbor", so to speak.
    If you mean that you received email with 2FA code about ingame login attempt, those are sent even if the password is entered incorrectly because password is verified only after 2FA code is verified.

13. I mean a completely different IP than my usual ones tried accessing my account(it's even a completely different location), when even my account name is unknown to people, since, as I said, I don't disclose my name/pass to anyone. Apparently got to the 2FA code request and couldn't log in, seeing as he/she doesn't have my email to actually get the code.

@Obnoxious
    I'm not concerned about you not being concerned(lol), also nobody ever stole gold from me. You can read my two posts in this thread and figure out why. What I said, which you completely ignored it seems, is that an unknown person attempted to access my account(unsuccessfully, for the 2Lazy2Read people), TWICE. Believe what you like, I don't mind. Just give us at least a wild guess as to how somoene is, for example, brute-forcing their way into people's accounts. I'm curious how I can keep my account secret(not share it with anyone), keep my PC clean(not download shady stuff), and still have someone "guess" my login info.

14. Just give us at least a wild guess as to how somoene is, for example, brute-forcing their way into people's accounts. I'm curious how I can keep my account secret(not share it with anyone), keep my PC clean(not download shady stuff), and still have someone "guess" my login info.
    Simple. You're wrong about this:
    my account name is unknown to people
    Someone more than obviously knows. And before you get sassy like I ever gave you that liberty, consider that you hijacked someone's thread with an account named "mysecondacc." Hopefully "somoene" isn't 2dumb2breath and can do the math that leads to an easy misunderstanding.

15. July 1, 2022  
    Simple. You're wrong about this:
    Ok. Pointless conversation. You keep assuming stuff about a person you don't know. You're also doing some funny math based on a forum name which is unrelated to my account name or the OP(if i'm reading your "hints" correctly).

My point is don't assume everyone is bad at keeping their account info secret.

12 Last