1. July 2, 2022  
    I think many ppl simply left pvp. i used to do a lot of bg, now i join always against a hks farming premade, and i dont joke when i say always. So what I thought was the best part of the game became the worst and i simply stop join. Maybe others have do the same. No one will play only to let others have fun, specially when the fun for this ppl is ruin the game for the others player. They sure don't do it for the challenge, because they know and play only if they are in a condition of overwhelming superiority. There is no challenge in fighting an unorganized team, there can only be the pleasure of knowing that you cannot lose and that you are ruining the game for others, often without even the decency to set goals and close the battle, but forcing the other part to stay in a bg for even a disproportionate time. This is also a kind of abuse. By now the BGs are almost kidnappings, you have to estimate if it will last more than a quarter of an hour and decide if it is worth staying or taking the deserter, hoping to have more luck with the next one, which in this server usually does not happens. I have never advised anyone to not do pvp, but never in my life had a server taken away from me so much the will, the joy and the fun of doing bg. Well done.So yes, thats the situation and it will not changes. Just stop do bg or go in premade guild.
    Edited: July 2, 2022

2. July 2, 2022  
    there is moment when u wait 15 min bg queue even in RBG + all cross realm servers + mercenary mode, when total servers (all) online = 15-20k, seems it is not real online, and horde loose 95% of bg's server unbalanced... all is done for fetching money from donating players..

3. July 3, 2022  
    I'd be interested to see some stats on BG participation rates, win rates, wait times for each faction... etc. I suspect 20% of the BG players account for 80% of BG activities, and only a small percentage of Warmane players play BG regularly. Maybe someone can write an addon to sample some of the participants in BG, and even calculate "MMR" from the player's perspective to help decide whether or not to stay in a particular BG or to eat the 15min deserter debuff. Another use case is to help identify healers and high performance players on both teams for target focusing and teamplay (probably need to allow for manual adjustments for certain objective related playstyles that don't get reflected on the scoreboard).

4. July 3, 2022  
    You know what beats a Premade? Another Premade. Then the fights get interesting.
    Played premade vs premade a lot, not even single interesting fight, boring as hell, almost every fight end up with graveyard camping or team that losing leave battleground. Im really amazed that there so many premades that only goal is to grind hks, if this gives someone fun i can't even imagine how boring life he have.

5. July 3, 2022  
    I'd be interested to see some stats on BG participation rates, win rates, wait times for each faction... etc. I suspect 20% of the BG players account for 80% of BG activities, and only a small percentage of Warmane players play BG regularly. Maybe someone can write an addon to sample some of the participants in BG, and even calculate "MMR" from the player's perspective to help decide whether or not to stay in a particular BG or to eat the 15min deserter debuff. Another use case is to help identify healers and high performance players on both teams for target focusing and teamplay (probably need to allow for manual adjustments for certain objective related playstyles that don't get reflected on the scoreboard).
    To identify healers, try SpecIcons

6. July 3, 2022  
    The only way to "fix" this system is to force merc to everyone(red vs blue team and pple should keep racials/appearance).Ban premades bigger than 5 man from entering.Also put a system that will force premade to face another premade for x minutes.When the time expires and there isnt another pm let them join queue with solo players.Trying to balance healers wont work - many pple will queue as dps and switch to healers(it can work only if you cant change spec in bgs anymore).

7. July 3, 2022  
    there is moment when u wait 15 min bg queue even in RBG + all cross realm servers + mercenary mode, when total servers (all) online = 15-20k, seems it is not real online, and horde loose 95% of bg's server unbalanced... all is done for fetching money from donating players..
    Not at all surprising. People have simply stopped queueing, because they don't want to bother with these premades that does nothing but farm GYs. A few months ago when I was playing AV, I made it my mission to cap every single GY so the huge premade on my team couldn't just farm the GYs for 40min, but they got everyone in their premade to report me afk, so I was constantly under threat of being kicked if I didn't engage in a fight every minute. They did that for the entire AV. I'm not gonna name names, but we all know who they are.

This is just gonna get worse, and worse. It didn't use to be this bad, even a year ago. It's gotten completely out of hand lately.

8. July 4, 2022  
    They could maybe reduce amount of resources/bg duration time needed to win the bg or bg to end. Idk.

9. July 4, 2022  
    To identify healers, try SpecIcons
    I've always used Healers Have to Die. Will give SpecIcons a shot.

10. July 4, 2022  
    The bg situation problem is rhe most reported in the forum. Never has chenge in the past and never will be in the future I think. It will be great if the bg can be fun again, but I don't belive is possible anymore. Now the situation is way to degenerate.

11. July 4, 2022  
    The pvp community status is a big part of the problem aniway.1 The toxic mentality of the major pvp guild and player that we all know, that play only for ruining other ppl game. 2 if you have join an av or ioc in the last month u have probably faced the same premade over and over again, it seem to play everyday with the same ppl, that is a problem in a server that have so many player online. 3 alliance have almost the monopoly in the bg premade. The few horde guild that remain can't have a chance. The majority of the good player who stay out of orgrimmar for duels when I start play on warmane now are in ally. No one are remain in horde. So even them can have ez life on farming hks (for what purpose I still don't get). If u can't beat them, join them.

12. July 4, 2022  
    I don't have queues this long, but what you guys said about AV is definitely a problem. A few arrogant pricks are keeping everyone else "hostage" there, including their own team.
    If you try to reason with them in the chat, you just get barraged with insults and edgelord one-liners, or they try to mark you as inactive.

The irony here is that they're not even good at farming their beloved hk's, because I've been in several games where they lost, because idling at an enemy GY was more important than running back 30 seconds to recap bunkers/save the king.

Retail pre-Catacrap (didn't play after that so can't tell) did NOT have this issue, as there was no trend to "farm hks" like this.
    I also don't buy the "doing it for the donators"-excuse. If a guy is full bis and only plays on one character - will he donate more? Probably not.

13. July 4, 2022  
    Retail pre-Catacrap (didn't play after that so can't tell) did NOT have this issue, as there was no trend to "farm hks" like this.
    I liked what the OP had to say in another thread:

There's so many people on this server that's tired of the game, but they just won't quit. Instead they actively go out of their way to ruin the experience for other people.

14. July 7, 2022  
    All gaming communities have that tendency. Once regular progression ends, those who stick around seek other types of progression and fulfillments, often times at the expense of other players. Back to what OP was saying, I usually only queue for AB and EotS. This keeps me out of nonsense like Afk Valley and Isle of Cancer. SotA usually is a **** show thanks to beach fighters and lack of map awareness. WSG gets completely dominated by smaller sized premades and it's rare to find a fair match. This queuing strategy only works if you don't care about completing the daily RBG, and as a bonus you get a chance to leave a failed BG if another one pops. The queue time rarely exceeds 30 minutes when I queue for both AB and EotS.

First 12