1. Friend is having Error 132 issue

He is getting various Error 132 messages ranging from memory could not be read to memory could not be written. It is right when he starts his game, and the Blizzard cutscene would play. I am so confused because after trying a bunch of the fixes listed below, he tried Long Address Aware which worked first try. He had to restart to mess with his addons and upon relaunching it, he got the memory error again. He has to reapply Long Address Aware Flag because it won't stick sometimes, and even then he still gets the error, and today he couldn't get it to launch at all. The back and forth of working and not working is what confuses me about his issue. He has plenty of ram free, so I know that's not the issue.

I've read every Error 132 thread on the forum and tried everything, but not limited to:

Redownloading

Restarting PC

Making sure it is not set to Read Only

Running it as admin

Running it in compatibility mode

Renaming Folders

Moving it to different location

Running Windows memory diagnostic (Came back good)

Using Long Address Aware (He has to continually run LAA and apply flag, as it resets for some reason, and even then it doesn't work every time)
    Edited: June 26, 2022

2. Clean install of windows wouldn't be a bad idea at this point.
    Otherwise, make sure the wow folder isn't Read-only and then apply LAA. It only needs to be applied once(if everything else is fine).