1. My dagger disappeared, help!

I'm rogue, and my dagger disappeared (right hand) help please I need my dagger for pvp...this happened when I was checking the atlas loot and then I realized that I was missing a dagger.
    Thank you.

2. Try disabling your addons and see if it's in your bag/bank

3. I have installed the game again and still the same

4. Assuming you didn't just misplace it in some bag or whatever, either something the game detected as wrong caused it to be removed, and then it would be returned via in-game mail, or the item is gone and you will have the acquire it again. The only exception for that is if you traded donated Coins for that item, then Support would arrange a replacement.

5. It is a dagger that I got in the second boss of icc 25 normal, it just disappeared, I could not have voted for it because to vote for it it asks you to write and I did not write anything.

Thanks for answering.
    Edited: June 29, 2022

6. I could not have voted for it because to vote for it it asks you to write and I did not write anything.

Thanks for answering.
    what? anyway, as they already said, check your bags multiple times, check bank, there is like no way that the game deleted item by itself, either you deleted on accident or you just put it somewhere and cant find it. Dagger is called Heartpierce