1. How long for a gifted coins to arrive?

Hello,

My cousin sent me coins 1 hour ago but I still don't have them on my account.

How long it will take to receive them?

2. They show up instantly. If they did not show up then they were not sent. He either entered your character name or realm wrong or he has not sent it at all. Gifted coins are locked for 72 hours but that only means that they can not be used on gifting or trading during that time.

answer coppied from Anyone

3. He told me that i didn't have my two factor authentication enabled and i need to wait 3 days before they appear.

Is this true?

4. Just drop it, you got scammed, learn from it and move on.

5. To send coins as a gift, you must have 2FA enabled for at least 3 days.

If the recipient wants to use those coins on Trade section, he must then wait 3 more days for the coins to be unlocked. Also, if I remember correctly, buying from Trade section also requires 2FA to be enabled for at least 3 days.

To recieve coins you don't have to have anything so that cousin of yours scammed you kek

6. I didn't have my 2FA enabled when he send them.

Does that mean that I will get them after 3 days or what?

7. And how to get my money now back??

8. And how to get my money now back??
    COIN GIFTING
    Coin Gifting system is solely for gifts, buying or selling Coins is completely forbidden, anyone reported or found to be advertising the buy and sell of gift coins will be banned. This rule applies to both advertising ingame, the forum, 3rd party websites and anywhere else. It is forbidden to advertise coin-paid service advertisements.

9. That's on you, nothing to do with us. There's a reason why we don't allow RMTs between players.