1. How can i report people who kick you no reason of dungeon

someone can help ?

2. I don't believe such a thing to be bannable.

3. It can't be no reason. They either kicked you because you ninja looted, played poorly, they wanted an item for themselves (which is bannable in raids, idk about dungeons and how you would even prove it) or something else. Do you go around removing people from dungeons on random for no reason?

4. If they kick you out of dungeon groups often enough as to open this thread perhaps you are the problem.

5. I'm just gonna leave this here:
    https://i.imgur.com/kyJwgUv.png

This is my second time being kicked out for no good reason(having an addon, not even remotely insulting people).
    (by the way, that's a prot warrior with devastate glyph taking half a minute to apply 5 stacks of sunders, and even still i wasn't even paying attention to it, i was just playing)

First time was a Halls of Stone where I agreed to do abuse the ooze achievement and i was carrying dps. I got kicked out because they were the 4-premade and I was a random "******", even tho, again, I was carrying damage. All I did was ask for kings... from a 3-pala group...

I know OP isn't presenting any actual details or proof of his innocence, but don't you dare underestimate people's capacity to bully you out because of sheer numbers and stupidity.

And no, sadly being kicked out of a DUNGEON group for no reason is NOT bannable. Even if you present a full video showing how you're actually the sole reason the group is moving forward, you still won't get any justice for that.
    Edited: June 27, 2022