1. I can't not how to get a quest for the skill of paladins Redemption

I can't not how to get a quest for the skill of paladins Redemption I Play the paladin (human)I checked all the NPCs already in Ironforge with the Draenei in Stormwind and the Elvin forest. I have completed all the quests even in the Elvin forest and the western edge .I looked through 30 guides , all the same and there are none . I just don't have a quest how to get a skill, I don't know already.I killed 14 years on the game so as not to find or rather not to get a skill quest at all, it's like that.please help me .I've been scouring everywhere for 3 days in every lock at least some mention.figs of course knows why, but still. I just don't know what to do anymore, but it's a complete kick-***

2. Are you serious or couldn 't read it , I wrote that I passed all the quests even in the Elvin forest and the western edge .I have looked at all possible options for obtaining quests from all paladins , even each race does not have a quest anywhere .it didn't even help to close all the quests in the western edge and the Elvinno forest, and I clarified that I even watched about 30 videos. read it at least somehow .even so crooked through the translator

3. If you can not be bothered to wait several days for GM to read your ticket for quest resets and you truly tried everything possible, just start new character. Level 10 is nothing to be worry about

4. I'm 70 lvla are you seriously saying to make a new character do you think I'll do it/я 70 лвла ты серьезно говоришь сделать перса нового.ты думаешь я буду это делать
    Edited: June 29, 2022

5. You could make a support ticket in game.

6. I do not know how to do this in the game/я не знаю как это сделать в игре