1. Account closed... for botting?

Good afternoon. I was flying around Icecrown farming, as I've done for the last few weeks, and out of nowhere I was disconnected and told my account had been closed. I went to this website and saw that it said I was 'botting'. I'm sorry, but I have no bots. I just have no life. LOL! I was farming to make coins since I cannot pay you from the USA anymore. So, what can I do to support this? Toons name was Steamhammer, 80 prot paladin. You can see I run dungeons every day, I'm active in chat, I run BG's, and head up a guild. So how could I be botting? Please advise. Thank you.

2. Were you running any automation programs such as autohotkey even if they were not interacting with the game?

3. Were you running any automation programs such as autohotkey even if they were not interacting with the game?
    Yes. I use AHK to spam a combat script. I've used this for a LONG time. Did I royally f'k up by having this going? Please advise. I've lost everything now :(

4. Well there you have your answer.

You can appeal once a month, in my experience they eventually reverse it.
    Edited: June 29, 2022

5. Well there you have your answer.

You can appeal once a month, in my experience they eventually reverse it.
    How? Appeal it right here? Do you have any suggestions?

6. You appeal it by creating a support ticket: https://www.warmane.com/account/support?do=new

I think that you have to be premium.

7. I can't see "using AHK to spam a (legit) combat script" resulting in the account being closed.
    That's a permanent ban, given for proven large-scaled stuff. And I've never heard of one being reversed.