1. Lets all move allyance

Probably everyone noticed that the main pvp guilds from horde joined ally, most of the donors joined ally... probably for the racials from human race
    Beeing as a horde this days u have like 10% chance to win a rbg maybe there is a chance / option to equalize chances in bgs.... something like give a debuff for players 10 min or so if they won a bg so they cant join for a few minutes...... or better Start the bgs like this WSG horde shoud start with 2 flags capped, in SoTA only chamber must be distroyed, AV all towers down and Kenzz dead and dont let him rezz lol, AB 1599 -0 is the starting for horde and so on + gief 10 or 15 + talent points for horde players.... or JUST LETS ALL JOIN ALLY
    ps. imagine donateing this dayz as a horde

2. Speaking in generalities, join Horde for looks and PVE, and join Alliance for PVP, that's WotLK. If you want a different experience, try WotLK Classic. I heard Blizzard will be rebalancing and tweaking things for WotLK (which defeats the purpose of playing an old expansion, unless you just want the lore or want something different).

3. thats why we gank horde in hellfire religiously, to invite them all to join the human supremacy.

4. July 1, 2022  
    That's why all the nabs are human, because of rage quits lol

5. July 1, 2022  
    join Horde for looks
    Isn't that one of the biggest reasons to NOT join Horde? So you don't look like a Scooby-doo villain-of-the-week waiting for someone to pull their bad quality mask off?

6. July 1, 2022  
    Isn't that one of the biggest reasons to NOT join Horde? So you don't look like a Scooby-doo villain-of-the-week waiting for someone to pull their bad quality mask off?
    Not all are into hairy midgets or spacecows.

I think alliance races are rather standard fantasy races. You could think them more as PC (Player Characters) or NPC's. Horde flavor is more into "monsters, mobs or enemies". Some likes vanilla, some likes chocolate. They both taste good in the end.

7. July 1, 2022  
    Not all are into hairy midgets or spacecows.
    They're into hairy non-midgets and non-space cows?

8. July 1, 2022  
    They're into hairy non-midgets and non-space cows?
    Hairy cows and space midgets. This is the only way.

9. July 1, 2022  
    https://old.reddit.com/r/classicwow/...p5t/?context=3

OH - one thing I vaguely remember was that Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of asian players (either korean or chinese - I can't remember which was live at that point) - where many remarked on the horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play.

10. July 2, 2022  
    it could be an idea to close transfer to alliance and make the transfers to horde cheaper ?

11. July 3, 2022  
    it could be an idea to close transfer to alliance and make the transfers to horde cheaper ?
    ;)

LF more ideas...... maybe an answer from a GM / Admin

12. July 8, 2022  
    Currently migrating to horde, this would help me alot kekw

13. July 9, 2022  
    Surprised to see Dodgykebaab hasn't posted here yet. He favors the Alliance very much and would agree especially with that response.