1. July 1, 2022  
    so all addons are bots? Auctionator that simplify many actions into one and scan whole autcion by auctioneer is a bot. Autoflood is bot. DBM is bot, Weakauras is bot, etc.

Should really think what you say ...

you should read definition of the bot boys.
    Does auctionator purchase auctions for you or re-posting them automatically after checking all the prices making you profit?
    Does dbm moving your character to different location for example or just throwing you WARNING so you can do it yourself?
    I understand that you had the super-bright idea of becoming rich with 4 clients in every capital city on BOT (yes, bot, because they will have completely automated behavior), but that's not how the things work. Also reading the full post instead breaking after first line may actually clear the things out for you
    2. General rule of thumb is one keypress for one action.
    3. Repeating actions without manual intervention definitely falls into that category.
    Edited: July 1, 2022

2. July 1, 2022  
    so all addons are bots? Auctionator that simplify many actions into one and scan whole autcion by auctioneer is a bot. Autoflood is bot. DBM is bot, Weakauras is bot, etc.

Should really think what you say ...

you should read definition of the bot boys.
    When building the client, Blizzard decided what API calls require a hardware event and what API calls do not require a hardware event.

If you use a third party program to generate a false hardware event, that is a red line that you are crossing.

3. July 1, 2022  
    Does auctionator purchase auctions for you or re-posting them automatically after checking all the prices making you profit?
    Actually yes as auctioneer as auctionator have options to buy items to resell/disench/milling etc. to profit from it.

Does dbm moving your character to different location for example or just throwing you WARNING so you can do it yourself?
    my addon doesn't do any movement. I have to move on my own to open mailbox and so. Can DBM drop your weapons when should come charm? for sure it can, even more it does!

2. General rule of thumb is one keypress for one action.
    are you saying using macros is bot in this case? (more actions under one action)

3. Repeating actions without manual intervention definitely falls into that category.
    If you use a third party program to generate a false hardware event, that is a red line that you are crossing.
    I can accept this, but as I said to GM, on Frostmourne 3 there was a guy who for sure was scripting, using such an addon or botting addon.
    He was buying items from Lhara vendor at Darkmoon, he stand there 1st, 2nd and guess he will be there again on next Darkmoon fair. We reported him many times and nothing happened. he can stand there 20hrs/day, he is buying instantly items, never target that vendor, still stand there in shadowmeld and never leave the shadowmeld, even items should appear, why is this not a botting by a staff? Only one logic reason he was using addon + autoclicker/autohotkey if he didn't get ban.
    Edited: July 1, 2022

4. July 1, 2022  
    GMs failing to ban a bot is not evidence of botting being OK. That is some very odd logic.

5. July 1, 2022  
    how you can be a sure he failed? don't trust them so much? I suppose he investigate them good.

6. July 1, 2022  
    You're supposed to be playing the game - not pressing one button that automatically determines what to do on multiple clients. This isn't multiboxing in the usual sense either, this is more like multiboxing in the old RuneScape sense with people who didn't know how to log their characters on the same world except you added automation without the need to pay attention. Multiboxers on here at least have to play the game, their software isn't deciding what spell to use, it's relaying their own decisions to multiple clients.

First 12