1. July 5, 2022  

you want to level up a new hero? well you can't :)

grief, harassment, gank, World pvp, Twink, smurf ... call it as your will.

you can't kill a mob, you can't walk, you can't breath, in every zone there is 2 type of enemy:

1- heirloom geared player ( known as twink ) that beat the **** out of you

2- max level player r*pe your corpse

for those who that will say " Huh, this is hardcore wow and original content and wpvp is fun and 100% its ok" I have played classic wow 2019 and that wasn't like this at all, in normal mod 70% of players are leveling and 30% looking for fights, but in this case 5% truly leveling and 95% lifeless soulless griefer players made the game unplayable and destroyed the experience for everyone. even there is a horde guild named "Ally Population Control" ! that was only 1 example !!! this guild with its name is yelling "we want to grief and haras people HAHA". i loged 3 times today in different times and you can't do anything but dying and dying and sickness res and every time i die there is 4_5 afk spirit in graveyard. toxicity of the community is beyond of imagination.

lordaeron population is already dead, at least make it playable for lifeless people like me, my suggestion is:

1- control/ban griefers
    nor
    2- make it optional pvp like frostmourne

2. July 6, 2022  
    The weak, inexperienced, and frequent complainers makes very enticing playground for bloodthirsty griefers. You've played to their hand spectacularly, they'll get to share this to their discord and make more fun of you. What you want here, is to make yourself a victim of this awful oppression, so that you can have your own suggestion to oppress the griefers. I guess you're blind to that. Making PvP optional won't change a thing. You won't be killed, but the NPC's who gave you your quests will. How will you level then? Do you think you get any help from other people who, like yourself, are cowering behind PvP protection?

3. July 6, 2022  
    "You won't be killed, but the NPC's who gave you your quests will" well i admit i didn't know they can do that XD

so basically i must congrats to the Griefers, because they've made it and i am done :) I have no problem with quitting the game rather than begging devs to give me least chance of playing, Same as blizzard and what they did at shadowlands.

and about "cowering behind PvP protection" im not a COWER, this situation is an UNPLAYABLE situation not "noob guy can't even pvp and crying lol" i have a lvl 33 warrior and then a lvl 40 rouge/ lvl 41 warr / lvl 80 rouge / lvl 35 hunter / lvl 33 mage camping and f my a all the time, and yes you have a genius idea to come here and call me a cower, well thanks a lot man, i appreciate it and i am sure if you were me you could eliminate them with a snap.

4. July 6, 2022  
    He said "cower", i.e. barrier/protection from something. Not "coward" i.e. person who is afraid of smallest risk.
    And he got a point. You are not only player, there is constant flow of new players and/or alts of old players. They level just like you (especially on x1 realm, where you can't abuse RDF spam). Try to change your way of playing, don't go to world known PvP hubs like STV, Tanaris, Hillsbrad. There are lots of ways to level in world without visiting them. And if somebody starts camping your corpse - take a break. No reaction is best way to fight back, they will lose interest fast enough

5. July 6, 2022  
    I played Wrath back when it dropped back in 2008 and trust me, Lordaeron is the closest thing to an authentic Classic Wotlk you will ever experience. If you reach out in Global chat there are LOADS of people who would love the chance to come kill the corpse camping low lives accosting you.