1. July 6, 2022  

Strange Random BG behaviour

Greetings,
    Did I miss sth or is it just me getting the same rnd BG EVERY single time? All of my last idk...15? BG´s were warsong gulch, without an exception..and nearly all of them end within 5mins while our graveyard is camped by the other faction...
    dont get me wrong, bg is bg and seems to be the only way to gain honor on blackrock but being forced to play this particular one of six possible bg´s all the time can´t be as it´s supposed to be.

anyway it´s kinda strange because if i´m playing my mage i get invited to all bg´s, 2-3min queues max, playing my dk it´s more like...15 or 20mins and it´s just WG over and over again oO

is there a hidden classfilter or what? :D

2. July 7, 2022  
    Are you twinking on either the Mage or DK? The lower gear bracket takes longer for queue to pop. If there is a team queueing only for WSG you might be SOL, or it could just be the result of unlucky RNG.

3. July 8, 2022  
    Idk if i understood the question correct but i´m switching playing them, sure. both are in s8 bracket. feels pretty much like there are premade teams queing WSG all the time but who is actually doing that? :D
    Giving it another try now...we´ll see

4. pointless..
    after 2 SotA´s in a row few days ago i had some sort of hope but today it´s my 5th WSG in a row again...
    while i´m writing this the 6th one popped.