1. July 9, 2022  

How boring are alliance player?

ok im questing at StormPeak, and a alliance player just camped me for a good half hour.
    ok i went offline and come back after another half hour, OK HE WAS STILL CAMPING
    to what extend a player would camp a low lvl for hours for nothing??
    do something more useful please

2. July 9, 2022  
    That you think camping is restricted to one faction is laughable.

3. July 9, 2022  
    You don't want to know how persistent some players can be.

How about you change zones?

4. ok im questing at StormPeak, and a alliance player just camped me for a good half hour.
    ok i went offline and come back after another half hour, OK HE WAS STILL CAMPING

Many of these players have nothing better with their life to do than play WoW. It's not about boredom, it's about how WoW will be the only thing some of these people will ever get to enjoy in their lives. It's a free game with a lot of content and can run on a sack of potatoes. Their lives may be so horrible they feel the need to live all their wildest desires in an online game.

It's actually quite sad. And absolutely disgusting.

It happened to me a little bit leveling, I just left the zone and did something else.
    Edited: July 12, 2022

5. some people really don't have nothing better to do , like a druid some days ago camping people in stealth behind zul farrak, i was killed 3 times before i can enter inside with my priest, only for do the dungeon achivement XD

6. Many of these players have nothing better with their life to do than play WoW. It's not about boredom, it's about how WoW will be the only thing some of these people will ever get to enjoy in their lives. It's a free game with a lot of content and can run on a sack of potatoes. Their lives may be so horrible they feel the need to live all their wildest desires in an online game.

It's actually quite sad. And absolutely disgusting.

It happened to me a little bit leveling, I just left the zone and did something else.
    Hello , i dont want to give off the wrong impression but it sounds like a characterization of yourself. While you say many dont have anything better to do with their lives , may i ask you what are YOU doing with yours? , this is a game created specifically for PVP , there are not other ways around it and it sucks for people like you but dont go out and say everyone else's life must suck because he camped you.

I camp people in Gadgetzan sometimes and not because my life sucks or i dont have anything better to do , but its because i CAN and if i CAN do it i will certainly do so...

And you know what else it's sad? people like you crying about it on forums , many others asking for a debuff on bg because they lose to many times.

THAT IS SAD!!!

Enjoy the game how it was meant to be enjoyed. Dont like it ? , do something else then..

7. I camp people in Gadgetzan [...] because i CAN and if i CAN do it i will certainly do so...
    Sound logic... :P

8. That you think camping is restricted to one faction is laughable.
    I dunno, I had a pretty easy time on Alliance leveling my alts at Storm Peaks. I did get killed twice on my Priest by an Undead Rogue that dismounted just to kill me and once on my Warrior leveling there by a Death Knight.

I do see level 19 Twinks and level 80s from Horde camping Redridge from time to time, though.

9. Hello , i dont want to give off the wrong impression but it sounds like a characterization of yourself. While you say many dont have anything better to do with their lives , may i ask you what are YOU doing with yours? , this is a game created specifically for PVP , there are not other ways around it and it sucks for people like you but dont go out and say everyone else's life must suck because he camped you.

I camp people in Gadgetzan sometimes and not because my life sucks or i dont have anything better to do , but its because i CAN and if i CAN do it i will certainly do so...

And you know what else it's sad? people like you crying about it on forums , many others asking for a debuff on bg because they lose to many times.

THAT IS SAD!!!

Enjoy the game how it was meant to be enjoyed. Dont like it ? , do something else then..
    You're dead wrong, this game was created for raiding, pvp has always been an aside to that. If you were right wow pvp would have succeeded as an esport and it never did because pvp balance in this game has never been good enough for true esport success.

10. I was camped for 1 week straight once. He made an alt and tracked me lol.
    But it happens to both factions. I think I was spawn camped more as Alliance than when I was horde. Horde are generally more willing to help if you ask in Global where as Alliance will just sit afk in SW in their BiS gear and never actually play the game

11. this is a game created specifically for PVP
    No, it isn't. In fact, there were no PvP servers in the beginning, and it has went back to being like that as well with War Mode. Although it seems to be a truth that hurts PvPers a lot for some reason, PvP in World of Warcraft (and nearly all MMOs) is a side-activity.

12. and the worst part is that it is usually some fresh 80 or a complete dog**** dude that probably has paranoia of if someone sees him kill you...
    Oh yeah and semi or even full bis paladins are like this, I mean what can you expect from a class that smashes keyboard to deal 10k dps...

when I have nothing to do, which is often nowadays, I usually watch over hellfire p. and there is bunch of mongols like that. I am rogue so I usually stealth near the leveling player and wait for a shameless coward to start bullying low level and then just pull uno reverse on him. :D

Just write in global if you have someone like this on you, most likely someone from horde will come to save the day.

Cheers

13. ganking and corpse camping has been there for years and it sucks if u're the victim, but its just the way pvp server works man. if your way to deal with it is by complaining in forum instead of being a sane social person who plays an online game and start asking for help in game before u even somehow got camped for 30+minutes in the first place, then theres something wrong with u man.