1. Quest items sold for coin (for transmog)

Hey, i must not be alone on this, so ill add it to the pile. I would like to buy quest items from the store. ofc for a reasonable amount, but i mean, i'm sure many ppl would buy them! ive been stuck 3x now in completing the transmogs i wanted on chars because i have completed the quests already (in a time before tmog existed) and there is no way to get them back. sometimes i find a decent alternative but some of those items are unique af!

anyways, i"m pretty sure it would'nt be much dev to get those items in the coin shop, and for my part it would make my day.

2. Problem with this is, level 1 twinks would run around with max level quest reward items, since majority of them have no requirements to equip.

3. Nothing that cannot be fixed.

Add all quest items to the store with a price based on, say, the level of the quest.

Don't allow non-eligible players to buy them by checking the minimum level of the quest against the level of the buyer.

4. hadnt thought of that

i hadnt thought of that, but i am pretty sure item eligibility would be fairly easy to establish on the data they have for quest availability. right now they have the flag for availability based on faction, so i do not see it as a terribly dev intensive req. it would however need to be addressed.. lvl 1 twinks with op gear is not something any1 wants to see.

thanks for your input m8! still think it would be nice to at least offer it, as tmog did not exist from the start. at least a way to buy an 'uncomplete quest' service