1. Which warlock spec are preferred in raids or PvE?LORDAERON

Which warlock spec are preferred in raids and PvE?
    Demo,destro or affli?And why?
    Edited: July 12, 2022

2. I'm not an expert on warlocks, but my initial response is - it depends on the patch phase. Are you playing on Icecrown/Lordearon or on Frostmourne?

Regardless what you say, Demolock is always the first warlock to fill a raid spot because it provides a raid-wide SP buff. Since the buff doesn't stack, only one demolock is needed.

In Naxx and in Ulduar (dunno about ToC and ICC), Affli comes next, as it deals a lot of damage in those phases. Some affli warlocks even manage to reach 9k+ dps on Patchwerk with Naxx gear and with Power Infusion.
    Still, this is an opinion of someone, who hasn't mained this spec. It would be better if you wait for someone, who has played it more than me.
    Edited: July 12, 2022 Reason: forgot to mention PI

3. I'm not an expert on warlocks, but my initial response is - it depends on the patch phase. Are you playing on Icecrown/Lordearon or on Frostmourne?

Regardless what you say, Demolock is always the first warlock to fill a raid spot because it provides a raid-wide SP buff. Since the buff doesn't stack, only one demolock is needed.

In Naxx and in Ulduar (dunno about ToC and ICC), Affli comes next, as it deals a lot of damage in those phases. Some affli warlocks even manage to reach 9k+ dps on Patchwerk with Naxx gear and with Power Infusion.
    Still, this is an opinion of someone, who hasn't mained this spec. It would be better if you wait for someone, who has played it more than me.
    Anyway it was helpful,ty!And i'll concretize the server,i forgot about that xd

4. difference is, you pretty much must have 1 demo in 25mans, but you can replace affli with any [arguably higher]dps or something more specific, like another boomie or any spec required to push a boss or a mechanic.

Also one talks about the passive debuff affliction warlocks suffer, it makes people whisper them "go demo" every time they go close to raid instance.

5. Up to around 6k GS, Destro deals the highest DMG. After that is Demo and at BiS is Affl!

6. Which warlock spec are preferred in raids and PvE?
    Demo,destro or affli?And why?
    Always demo is needed in a raid, once that role is being filled, it is either affi or destro, with affi being PREFERRED slightly more only in a try-hard environment, while destro is more suitable for newbies, especiallly if not BiS.
    tl'dr get dual spec demo/destro or demo/affi, whichever YOU like more. destro is easy, affi is hard, both good. Gotta learn how to be a good demo eitherway.