1. I want to know your opinion

I saw some guy host a OS10 0d no res and I decided to log on my alt after we clear the first pack on the way to the first drake our raid lead does a dbm pull I was tanking the drake outside and when the portal opened dps goes in and they started dying turns out the other tank was not inside and dps got deleted mostly cloth wearers after a pathetic wipe I get kicked and he whisp me that I was too low (and keep in mind i got 3.5).I linked him my 25 man OS but i got ignored afterwards.I want to know if this is bannable because people like this are truly braindead I usually am not a toxic player but I got pretty pissed off losing my id over stupid ****.
    I did os10 with 3k gear ppl and did fine all you need is a bit of brain but some ppl cant do nothing if they are not overgeared for it
    Edited: July 12, 2022

2. its not bannable for pugleaders to be bad and make bad calls (unless they are ninjalooting)just as there is no rule against being a bad player joining one and performing poorly.
    So just put him on ignore and move on and take solace in the fact that it will probably happen to you again at some point should keep on pugging.